• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rocky: Legends
  3. This game rules!

User Info: luke_skywatcher

luke_skywatcher
13 years ago#11
I think so...but actually I am not sure :(
Death is certain, life is not

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
13 years ago#12
too bad rocky v isn't playable like the first game, even though the movie sucked

User Info: Sablicious

Sablicious
13 years ago#13
I think the Rocky's (in tournament mode) do have different stats. The oldest version is definitely stronger.

"If he dies... he dies!" -Ivan Drago
Official member of The Organisation For the Prohibition Of The Procreation Of Bogans (TOFTPOTPOB).

Carribean_Cool
13 years ago#14
It's too bad you can't view stats

User Info: Sablicious

Sablicious
13 years ago#15
Yes. You can't even use the alternate Rocky and Apollo in tournament. Not to mention the game sorely misses some cheat codes to edit them. The game comes across a bit incomplete for mine.
Official member of The Organisation For The Prohibition Of The Procreation Of Bogans (TOFTPOTPOB).

User Info: Tiberius1151

Tiberius1151
13 years ago#16
This game is fun, I beat the whole game and kept wanting more. The story mode is addictive, I just don't like it when you have to start out with crappy stats. But all in all this was an awsome game never played the first one though.
Currently playing WC3FT

User Info: DustNroses

DustNroses
12 years ago#17
i had this game when it came out, sold all my stuff, and just bought it again. its been a few years since ive played it, and i cant remember how to do super punches....can anyone tell me?
dont damn me when i speak a piece of mind; the silence isnt golden when im holding it inside

User Info: Tiberius1151

Tiberius1151
12 years ago#18
Nope lol its been so long since I played this game. I do remember it had something to do with the right trigger though.
Currently playing WC3FT

Carribean_Cool
12 years ago#19
Tap Right trigger then either A, B, X, or Y. Some people have 2 super punches, one for the gut, and the other for the head. Tommy has a head butt lol
  1. Boards
  2. Rocky: Legends
  3. This game rules!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Does it work for xb360? General1 Answer