• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: scifan

scifan
11 years ago#1
hello, at what locations in the game can I get the strongest lightsaber crystals?

User Info: Iamsuperguppy

Iamsuperguppy
11 years ago#2
Items are random in this game, but one of the best is the "your name" crystal which you find in the crystal caves on Dantooine (don't forget to have Kreia upgrade it periodically). You can also find lots of other crystals in there, but they're random. Another good one (only for DS) is if you give an open starport visa to the girl in the cantina on Onderon, you can choose to get a crystal. You can usually find some good stuff around the palace on Onderon (but it's random). I believe beyond that, it's all random.
"without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" -Satan from South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

User Info: scifan

scifan
11 years ago#3
I've heard on these boards about a crystal called the barab ingot or something like that,have you ever heard of a crystal like that?.

Iamsuperguppy
11 years ago#4
yeah, the barab ore ingot is a really good one. Don't remember its stats or anything right now, but it's one of the best. However, it is random and you just have to get lucky.
"without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" -Satan from South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

User Info: Fuzzy_duck

Fuzzy_duck
11 years ago#5
I got really lucky in the crystal cave. I ended up with two Kaiburr crystals (+3 Constitution, Regeneration, Wisdom) and a Barab Ore Ingot (+2-16 fire). Since my custom crystal was full dark side, my lightsaber ended up giving me huge strength, constitution, wisdom, dexterity, and regeneration bonuses (I combined my crystal with the Kaiburr crystal).

Another sweet combination is a pontite crystal and a barab ore ingot (+1-10 cold AND +2-16 fire)
i use default, the only thing is i toggle the crotch - Wii60_Link_Fan
http://hfos.proboards55.com/index.cgi

User Info: 2_good_4_u

2_good_4_u
11 years ago#6
It's kind of funny...I found most of my great crystals on my second trip to Onderon when I was attacking the palace guards.
Shut your noise tube, Taco Human!
Formerly known as The Irish Ninja

User Info: The_UchihaPride

The_UchihaPride
11 years ago#7
anypne here know where to get the black colour crystal it's ticking me off
I have killed before.......but only in a video game: )

Iamsuperguppy
11 years ago#8
lol, I hope ur joking. If you are serious, it does not exist.

User Info: jpregimbald

jpregimbald
11 years ago#9
The black color does not exist but there is a white cristal and a bronze one. I never got any of them but one of my friend got the bronze cristal during his first game of Kotor 2 and also He always load back his previous game if he do any DS action by mistake.

User Info: wackyteen

wackyteen
11 years ago#10
you can get the silver crystal by siding with geeda during the merchant war quest on Nar Shadda. You have to stabilize Onderon or Dantooine to get it though.
Official wackyteen of PotD.
The Emporer of the Anti-Selkath League.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A