• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Can it be played with a PS3 pad?

User Info: Blue1986

Blue1986
7 years ago#1
I know very little on PC gaming so forgive.

User Info: pso_1

pso_1
7 years ago#2
No idea, but why would you want to play a game that involves shooting with a game pad? It's so much easier to aim with a mouse.

Blue1986
7 years ago#3
I mean, is Hitman BL compatible with a pad? I have seen PC-ready pads but just need to know if the game itself does.

The keyboard seems difficult to use plus I've never been a PC gamer but fancy a change.

User Info: RARusk

RARusk
7 years ago#4
You would be better off using a corded PS2 pad with a PS2 to USB adapter then find a wonderful little program called Xpadder. Trust me, I could not possibly play any of the PC versions of the "Hitman" games without it.

Xpadder essentially maps keyboard commands to a joypad. Once you play around with it and get a good setup going it is a fantastic program. I wrote my other "Hitman" guides using that program for the PC versions.

Unfortunately, I cannot play the PC version of "Blood Money" because I do not have a decent enough video card for my machine to play it.
"it's the gamefaqs train! ROLLING IN A CIRCLE, MISSING THE POINT. choo chooo!!!!!" - Planet_Terror
(message deleted)

Blue1986
7 years ago#6
You have to pay for that sh*t? I think not.

RARusk
7 years ago#7
You don't need the latest version of Xpadder. Find the last freeware version (V5.3) and you should be fine. That's what I used.
"it's the gamefaqs train! ROLLING IN A CIRCLE, MISSING THE POINT. choo chooo!!!!!" - Planet_Terror

Blue1986
7 years ago#8
Ah yes. I did get a converter for PS2 pad into laptop. I got it working on the retro ROMS I downloaded. But how to put it into Hitman BL on laptop, I've yet to figure out.

Blue1986
7 years ago#9
D-pad and the sticks don't work with it while the other buttons do. Argh!

RARusk
7 years ago#10
You can map the WASD keys to the Left Analog Stick and the mouse to the right Analog Stick. Like I said, you have to play around with both the game (tweaking certain control settings) and Xpadder before you get a good setup going. It is worth it, trust me.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Can it be played with a PS3 pad?
  • Topic Archived