• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Should I Purchase?

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
7 years ago#1
Or should I get one of the older Hitman games instead?
What is the best Hitman game out there? I can't remember.

Thinking about getting a old school for the PC.
Just thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.

User Info: bjkelley

bjkelley
7 years ago#2
This is my personal favorite, mostly because of the more intuitive controls and camera. Also this one has a lot of different new gadgets and the levels are amazing. Truly showing that 47 can strike anywhere at any time.
Jesus Push it to the Limit! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BbVL33fbbY
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

EpicKingdom_
7 years ago#3
One comment like that is good enough to make me buy. (:
Just thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
7 years ago#4
You should definitely pick up 2 and Contracts if you like BM. All three are great, though 2 has a couple minor bugs that can interfere with gameplay. The first game, Hitman: Codename 47, is a lot more rough and pretty buggy. I would only recommend playing it if you really fall in love with the series and have to complete the experience even though it's not a bad game.
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.
>

EpicKingdom_
7 years ago#5
Thanks for the info.
I am not new to the series, I am just a long forgotten fan.
Can't remember the games from those days.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Should I Purchase?
  • Topic Archived