• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Cheats being difficult... please help

User Info: Jaguar210

Jaguar210
8 years ago#1

So i really enjoy this game and I've beaten it several times on all difficulties on three seperate systems, PS2, 360, and PC. Of course that was a long time ago and I've recently had a craving to play it again for PC. Although this time I wanted to try out the cheats that only the PC version has. Unfortunately, after scouring the internet, I cannot find a way to access the cheat menu. I've tried trainers and enablers but every one i try to download is either a trojan or malware. I feel my last option is to get into the game files manually and enable the menu, but I have no idea how to go about doing this. Please help, much appreciated.

User Info: zaqwsx99221

zaqwsx99221
8 years ago#2
It took me about 4 seconds to click on the "Cheats" tab and come upon:

Ingame cheat menu (version 1.0 of the game only)
Edit hitmanbloodmoney.ini
add "EnableCheats" (without the quotes) at the end
Ingame press "C" to access the ingame cheat menu.
Contributed By: VurXWorX.
NO ONE CAN SUCCEED LIKE DOCTOR ROBERTS

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
8 years ago#3
^ Yes but if you don't have version 1.0 then you'll find that the developers disabled cheats entirely which means you have to download a specific hack to re-enable them. It's not as simple as changing a line in the .ini file.

I wish I could help, TC, but I didn't feel like going through the hassle and risk so I never bothered trying, myself.
"We won. We must have been right." - Aeon Flux
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Cheats being difficult... please help
  • Topic Archived