• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. won't run with a 6970?

User Info: emacdaddy08

emacdaddy08
8 years ago#1

Figured I'd try the demo,never played these games before but they looked fun. Got the demo off steam, once I'm in game all I see is black and light shafts, but once I press escape and it pops up the menu I can see everything perfectly clear? It's a long shot that anyone will see this, but any help would be appreciated.

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
8 years ago#2
Delete it and reinstall it. Or right click on the game, go to Properties > Local Files > Verify.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: gameboy_84

gameboy_84
8 years ago#3
I had the same problem. Also when i equip binoculars, the image returns to normal. To completely fix the problem, i used the default setting for video. Hope it works for you too.

User Info: Mystoksor

Mystoksor
8 years ago#4
Seems to be a problem with all ATI users. You can't have Antialiasing and post-filters LOD active at the same time. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the ATI drivers or because of the game's partnership with nvidia.

User Info: DukeNukeThem

DukeNukeThem
8 years ago#5
Must be a more recent ATI driver that's borked it, as I replayed the game about a year ago on my Radeon 4850 with no issues.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. won't run with a 6970?
  • Topic Archived