• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Anodyne11

Anodyne11
8 years ago#1
thinking about getting this again for the PC, just wondering, does the game have achievements on the PC.
it's not the only incentive i have for buying it, though it would certainly help.
i had the game way back when it came out on PS2 but never really got far because someone stole it and i was thinking whether to get this, so i can play through all of it, or to get hitman 2 again since i loved that game
thanks for any help :)
Final Fantasy XIV: Esthar Falcus - Trabia
Guild Wars: Duke Falcus

User Info: MikePenance

MikePenance
8 years ago#2
The Steam version has achievements. The Hitman Collection is pretty cheap now, so you may as well get both games, Contracts, and Codename 47 in one box.
lah-di-dah.net | twitter.com/MKPGameFAQs

Anodyne11
8 years ago#3
thanks, i didn't notice the hitman collection, looks like I'm gonna be getting that :)
and i never played codename 47, so at least there's something new for me, was that the first one?

User Info: MikePenance

MikePenance
8 years ago#4
Yeah, Codename 47 is the first one.
lah-di-dah.net | twitter.com/MKPGameFAQs

Anodyne11
8 years ago#5
bought the collection couple of days ago and glad i did :)
the steam version didn't come with achievements but i don't really care, i forgot how fun the hitman games were.
  • Topic Archived