• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gish
  3. Info about the game? Anything at all?

User Info: abacus123

abacus123
9 years ago#1
I'm not going to buy this based on one sentence: "Gish is a physics based 2d sidescroller about a ball of tar." with no other explanation whatsoever. No screenshots, no videos, no demo version, just a single sentence. Yeah, no thanks.

I was planning on donating to the humble indie thing, but I already donated to EFF this year, I already bought WoG twice, and I see no compelling reason to care about any of the other four games. Calling it "a totally award winning game with a twist!" tells me absolutely nothing and does not make me want to give you money in exchange for your mystery software.

User Info: Natthimmel

Natthimmel
9 years ago#2
Actually, if you follow the link to Steam that says "buy the game", there are 13 screenshots and one HD video that anyone can access. Silly to have it via a link that says "buy the game", yes, but it's there.
  1. Boards
  2. Gish
  3. Info about the game? Anything at all?
  • Topic Archived