• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeland
  3. I just got this game.

User Info: Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut
12 years ago#1
I'm sure this board is dead, but I'm going to post this anyways.

So yeah, I recently purchased this game brand new for $28 CDN. I've been looking for a Japanese GC to play on (because Freeloader messes up the text). Unfortunately I haven't got one yet. When I do, however, I'm going to start a playthrough topic, either here or on NGG, and report my progress and kind of show people this game.

For now, me and my girlfriend have decided to translate the manual, to 1. Freshen up our (limited) Japanese knowledge, and 2. Learn about the game. So far we have almost all of the (brief blurb of) story translated.

Anyways, for anyone who stumbles upon this topic, please post!

User Info: itslike

itslike
12 years ago#2
You're Canadian right, GP Cosmo? Would you be so kind as to tell me where you purchased this item from? Right now, where I'm looking for a factory sealed copy, it's around $70... without shipping.

User Info: itslike

itslike
12 years ago#3
By God, I believe I've found it! Thanks anyways haha, but I might just be picking this up as well. Keep me posted if you ever get to start playing it, I'd love to have someone to talk about this game with.

User Info: Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut
12 years ago#4
I got it off YesAsia, it's only $22 USD on there. And ^5 GP.
  1. Boards
  2. Homeland
  3. I just got this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A