• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
  3. So apparently this got a Limited Edition

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 year ago#1
But only in Japan. There's a silver locket, and what I presume to be an art book and OST CD judging by the Amazon listing I found. I wish I could find the contents of the artbook. I hate to know that I'm missing out on Ys content ;_;
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

Zero_Maniac
1 year ago#2
On a side note, this came out in the US first according to the release data on this site. That seems odd, considering Falcom is a Japanese developer, and also considering the original version of Ys VI released in Japan in 2003 on PC. They already had the game, and all they had to do was port it to PS2...but somehow they got the US version done first.

It makes no sense to me. I wish I knew what went on at Falcom HQ at the time.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Kuro-chan_101

Kuro-chan_101
1 year ago#3
Konami handled the port and made some changes to the PS2 and PSP versions of the game.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
- 8th gen. Game Consoles = Anti-consumer. Boycott, today!

Zero_Maniac
1 year ago#4
Kuro-chan_101 posted...
Konami handled the port and made some changes to the PS2 and PSP versions of the game.

Yeah, but that doesn't explain why it hit US shelves first.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
  3. So apparently this got a Limited Edition
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Konami....Forestbug17/21 2:34AM

GameFAQs Q&A