• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2
  3. Who the **** are Konohamaru's parents?!

User Info: skarrl

skarrl
13 years ago#1
I dont understand how konohamaru can be asuma's nephew since there has been no mention or evidence of the hokage having another kid and its making me angry XO

It's going to be seriously lame if they introduce this kids parents this freakin late in the manga....
Hey, I've got an idea! Put a toothpick under your big toenail and kick a wall. HARD.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6442/asdasjia.png

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
13 years ago#2
Because Asuma is the Third hokage's son.And since Konohamaru is the Grandson of the third,that makes Asuma his uncle because he's the son of the third hokage.Understand?
Switch fc:SW-5006-6121-6251

User Info: UltraVegeta

UltraVegeta
13 years ago#3
^That would mean Asuma needs to have a sister or a brother. They don't mention the 3rd having any other kids other than Asuma.

User Info: I_Am_Zero

I_Am_Zero
13 years ago#4

UltraVegeta (#003)
^That would mean Asuma needs to have a sister or a brother. They don't mention the 3rd having any other kids other than Asuma.

They dont need to mention it, since, it really doesnt matter

User Info: UltraVegeta

UltraVegeta
13 years ago#5
Haha seriously, but I was just saying...It's not like Konohamaru is ever gonna get the spotlight.

User Info: ajlc14

ajlc14
13 years ago#6
u never know...maybe Konohamaru will be just like Naruto when he gets older

Starts off with lame jutsu's and techniques, then all of a sudden he learns some ancient powerful move
Arlong: Do you know the difference between us?
Luffy: Noses!......Chins...?
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2
  3. Who the **** are Konohamaru's parents?!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A