You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Van Helsing
  3. Movie Night: RETURN OF THE JACK....man

User Info: 40ozGorilla

40ozGorilla
4 months ago#1
Van Helsing, if that even is his real name (I have severe trust issues) is like Darkman: wonderful for 99 minutes before it melts into a hot, bubbling mess. While I can get behind any game that has Dracula walking on the ceiling, as well as Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein WHO I KILLED WITH A SHOTGUN, I don't understand why it had to spiral into fighting seemingly-endless hordes of goblins and skeletons. I'm not afraid of skeletons. I have one. If anything, the human body is like a skeleton plus, since I got all the meaty bits and clothes and stuff. I could body shame the hell out of a skeleton, because I GOT ONE. I'm more threatened by my own poor decision making skills than some bonehead who doesn't even have the appropriate vocal hardware to scream in pain, which I can only assume is the primary impulse of any skeleton.

The environmental art is great, but Huge Ackman (the main character) never sings in the game. What a pity.
LET HIM ROAR - twitch.tv/40ozGorilla
  1. Boards
  2. Van Helsing
  3. Movie Night: RETURN OF THE JACK....man