• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. How many PCs should i have?

User Info: Ryan7251

Ryan7251
2 years ago#1
I know the game says 7 but i have found i seem to use 5 at max so i was wanting to know how many i really should have (I don't want to bother with trying to keep up and level a bunch of dudes i like to focus on a small powerful group.

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
2 years ago#2
It varies from player to player. I have a tendency to only use Marona for defeating enemies (and a bunch of utility characters -- a healer, an item recoverer, etc.), but most people prefer to have multiple characters.
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Who cares about graphics when the gameplay is awesome?

User Info: Ryan7251

Ryan7251
2 years ago#3
DragonAtma posted...
It varies from player to player. I have a tendency to only use Marona for defeating enemies (and a bunch of utility characters -- a healer, an item recoverer, etc.), but most people prefer to have multiple characters.

Ok cool i may stick to the basics then you know a good melee pc,Mage,and any others that i feel are needed.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. How many PCs should i have?
  • Topic Archived