• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. What do weapon ranks do?

User Info: Ryan7251

Ryan7251
2 years ago#1
What i mean is i get that some classes are better with other weapons (Not sure if they have better attack but i know they get sp faster) however i also see weapons have ranks so does that mean say i have a fighter that his skill in what ever you call the non red sword icon is S rank yet his sword is B rank does that make his attacks weaker or just slow his sp gain or does it not matter?

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
2 years ago#2
With all else equal, a character with an E rank will do just as much damage as one with an S rank. However, a character with an S rank will gain SP much faster.

My advice is to stick with abilities that are ranked S, A, or B. Exceptions are when you play with only Marona, but even if those cases you'll want to prioritize her best-ranked elements.
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Who cares about graphics when the gameplay is awesome?

User Info: Ryan7251

Ryan7251
2 years ago#3
DragonAtma posted...
With all else equal, a character with an E rank will do just as much damage as one with an S rank. However, a character with an S rank will gain SP much faster.

My advice is to stick with abilities that are ranked S, A, or B. Exceptions are when you play with only Marona, but even if those cases you'll want to prioritize her best-ranked elements.

Sorry but i knew that part my question was about a weapon's weapon ranks not a pc's rank sorry i should have been more clear.

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
2 years ago#4
I'm still not 100% sure what you mean, so you'll have to clarify where the ranks you're talking about are. Sorry.
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Who cares about graphics when the gameplay is awesome?
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. What do weapon ranks do?
  • Topic Archived