• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. @FinalFLuver's guide

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#21
What item should I give to Marona and bottlemail?
How Am I going to level Marona?

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
5 years ago#22
Marona's best stat is Res. Her best skills are life (A), followed by Time&Space (B) and Status (B). So I recommend giving her a Cane or SteelStaff (both use Res-based Life skills; I use 1-SP BlindingLight a LOT). Spending some time (or, better yet, fusing skill[s] from) a Time&Space staff (BronzeStaff, GoldStaff, etc.) and a Status staff (StoneCane, SilverStaff, etc.) is also recommended.

Why yes, it's indeed refreshing that all six main stats (HP, Atk, Def, Int, Res, Spd) can be used to power attacks instead of just Atk & Int.

For your bottlemail, their best stats are Res & Spd, while their best skills are Space/Time and Status. Status staves (StoneCane, SilverStaff, etc.) are both Res and Status, so they (or skills from them) work well. For the others, you may have to choose between Speed or Time&Space, at least early on.
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Why should I downgrade to a Wii U, PS4, or XBone?

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#23
OMG, I never thought that those stats lowering attacks actually deal damage

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#24
Can story characters transmigrate?

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
5 years ago#25
SheenavsKilley posted...
Can story characters transmigrate?

All except Marona, cause to transmigrate you need to kill them and then destroy their spirit, but marona is not a phantom so it cant be done with her.

If the 'dark points' you get from killing your own character (i.e. for transmigration purposes) bothers you like it bothers me, and you dont want to rely on a granny to remove them, then simply have your Green Whisp (tutorial guy) on phantom isle kill your characters.

you can control him just like you control other characters on phantom isle, by using the changebook. Then just have him pick up a powerful weapon that is lying around phantom isle and whack your characters till they die.
Girls play video games too you know ;)

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#26
Before I forget, start button is the attack button for the PSP version, looks like there is no R2 button on the PSP

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#27
I'm having a problem trying to play this game on my computer, all this time I was playing on my sister's laptop on another town. Now that I'm back, I still can't continue the game, I'm downloading something, hopefully it'll fix the problem

Marona's weapon which is the super powerful staff from fusion doesn't seem to be able to increase the equip% anymore. I heard it can be maxed to 200%, is he wrong?

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
5 years ago#28
Raising equip% requires that the kept item's equip% be equal or lower than the item you're fusing into it. If you fuse an unmodified knife into an unmodified bronze staff, you'll raise the staff's Equip% for Atk and Spd (since the knife's Atk and Spd are higher) and HP (since it's 0% for both), but not Def, Int, or Res (since the staff's Equip% is higher for those). If you try fusing a second unmodified knife into the staff, you'll raise Equip% for Atk and Spd again, but since the staff's HP is now 5%, it won't be raised (nor will Def, Int, or Res).
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Why should I downgrade to a Wii U, PS4, or XBone?

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#29
Okay, that clears it up totally. So I should check the equip% from the fusionist

Looks like I won't be playing the game anytime soon
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. @FinalFLuver's guide
  • Topic Archived