• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. @FinalFLuver's guide

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
5 years ago#11
i dont mind answering your questions, but in the meantime look at these sections in my guide:

12. Random Dungeons ...................................... [C12000]

- The Basics .................................. [C12000-1]
- Effects of Adding Titles to Dungeons ........ [C12000-2]
- Random Stages in Random Dungeons ............ [C12000-3]
- Rare Item Collecting ........................ [C12000-4]

13. Failure Dungeons ..................................... [C13000]

- Leveling Up ................................. [C13000-1]
- Transmigration .............................. [C13000-2]
- Mana Farming ................................ [C13000-3]
- Skill Hunt .................................. [C13000-4]
- Title Hunt .................................. [C13000-5]
- Item Collecting for Fusion .................. [C13000-6]

14. Fusion ............................................... [C14000]

- Fusion Basics ............................... [C14000-1]
- Increasing the Level Cap .................... [C14000-2]
- Transferring Mana ........................... [C14000-3]
- Increasing SP Through Fusion ................ [C14000-4]
- Fusing Skills ............................... [C14000-5]
- Fusing Passive Skills ....................... [C14000-6]
- Increasing Equip % .......................... [C14000-7]
- Increasing Confine % ........................ [C14000-8]
- Unsolved Mana Cost for Equip% & Confine% .... [C14000-9]

16. Best Items for Increasing Confine% ................... [C16000]

i tried to make the guide answer all questions, but if you need more help, i'd be more than willing to help you :)
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#12
I already read all of them these past few days

When is Failure title first available? Checking character creation screen like 50 times and never shows the failure title. Maybe Marona's level needs to be higher

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#13
Hey, I can't even survive in the failure dungeons. How did you do this?

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
5 years ago#14
Failure title is always available, but given the large number of titles, the odds of it (or any other title) are pretty low.

As for the dungeon itself, there's still a limit to how powerful a dungeon you can face. IIRC Failure title lowers all enemies in the dungeon to 20% of standard stats -- but if they're level 80 and you're only level 5, they'll be able to flatten you, especially if they're able to steal your weapons.
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Why should I downgrade to a Wii U, PS4, or XBone?

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#15
I only fought level 36 people just now, some people are lvl 13 now
Ash, valkyrie, bottlemail and the dungeon monk, then I exit. Now I need to collect money again from selling Great SpiriTree

FinalFLuver
5 years ago#16
DragonAtma is correct, you just have to gauge your strength. Before placing the failure title on the dungeon, save your game. Then place the title and enter, if you are getting slaughtered then reset and try a different dungeon with slightly lower leveled enemies.

the key here is to select a dungeon with FEW enemies cause you're not in here to fight you are in here to steal items that are scattered on the ground which will provide you with money when sold, mana when fused, or a boost in stats when fused to your weapon.

To make things quicker, you should look for a dungeon with WEEDS and MISC WEEDS first, then steal them and fuse them to your bottlemails weapon. This will make your bottlemail significantly faster, and likely to have his 3 turns come up quicker resulting in obtaining other items that much easier.

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#17
I can't find a dungeon that has few enemies but high enough in level so I'm stuck with a lvl 36 dungeon that has "varies" on all the descriptions and prohibits item

Now to level up the merchant and fusionist

FinalFLuver
5 years ago#18
SheenavsKilley posted...
I can't find a dungeon that has few enemies but high enough in level so I'm stuck with a lvl 36 dungeon that has "varies" on all the descriptions and prohibits item

Now to level up the merchant and fusionist

one of the frustrating parts of this game is finding the dungeon you actually want :P

for example, every time i ever bothered to go into the dungeons i would make it FEW andd SMALL, which depending on your luck could take forever to find the right one.

also, i NEVER use the VARIES or VARIOUS dungeons, nor do i use dungeons with restrictions

SheenavsKilley
5 years ago#19
Having lots of money for Return skill is essential
I was left for dead coz not enough money a couple hours ago

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
5 years ago#20
Varies and Various don't bug me nearly as much as having dungeons be very bouncy or very slippery. It's not fun having your powerhouse get smacked for zero damage, only for them to slide and/or bounce until they go out of bounds. It's also makes it too easy for annoying enemies to throw items you want out of bounds!

As for restrictions, it depends on how powerful your weapons are. I mainly use solo Marona (so I only have to level one character instead of ten), so I limit the power of her equipment. If 80% of her stats come from an item only for an enemy to steal it, THAT'S NOT GOOD!
My NES, SNES, and GB all work just fine. Why should I downgrade to a Wii U, PS4, or XBone?
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. @FinalFLuver's guide
  • Topic Archived