• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Second last EX map!!!

User Info: GenJohnston999

GenJohnston999
5 years ago#1
Okay, so I need to make a dungeon with 99 levels with level 1000 or more enemies at the bottom. No prob, Ash can ALMOST beat Pringer, *but what level should my dungeon start at*??? I don't wanna' make the level 99 dungeon too difficult for my people weaker than Ash. Thanks in advance, I just want to completely beat this darn game!!!

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
5 years ago#2
GenJohnston999 posted...
Okay, so I need to make a dungeon with 99 levels with level 1000 or more enemies at the bottom. No prob, Ash can ALMOST beat Pringer, *but what level should my dungeon start at*??? I don't wanna' make the level 99 dungeon too difficult for my people weaker than Ash. Thanks in advance, I just want to completely beat this darn game!!!

From my walkthrough

*To unlock the next dungeon there is another requirement aside from unlocking
the stages that we've already completed, and that is to complete another
random dungeon. To get the requirements and make the final floor as easy as
possible, you will want to have the starting enemy level at LV 93 with 99
floors, this will make the listed enemy level on the final floor equal to

Create a random dungeon with as many floors as possible and a low level. Even if you can't get a floor # in the 90's it doesn't matter too much since adding titles to the dungeon will increase the floor number and the enemy level, but the number of floors will stop at 99 so you can just keep adding titles until the enemy level reaches 93
Girls play video games too you know ;)

GenJohnston999
5 years ago#3
Ahhh. I see! Thanks so much!!! I looked at numerous guides, but could never find this tiny detail in them. Now I can beat the stuffing outta' that damn penguin!!!

GenJohnston999
5 years ago#4
And I'll probably make the enemy level 110 or something in order to not screw up and have the end level be 999 or something lame like that! And yeah, my peeps can handle regular level 2000 guys with 50% stat boosts, so I don't hafta' worry about level 1000 guys!;-)

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
5 years ago#5
just so you know, the enemy level on the final floor of a dungeon follows a calculated formula

From my guide:

[Random Dungeon Enemy Level Formula]

Enemy Level = [(1 + (Floor # - 1) * 0.1) * Starting Enemy Level

Where the Floor # is the particular floor in which you are trying to determine
the enemy level.

*NOTE - remember that this formula will give you the LISTED enemy levels on
the final floor, however, since you will most likely be interested with the
level of the BOSS you will have to multiply this value by 2 (for Beat the Boss
and Join Forces) and 2.5 (for Self-Styled God).

When unlocking EX-Maps that requires clearing dungeons with X enemy level, they are talking about the LISTED enemy level, NOT the level of the boss (since not all final floors have a boss)
Girls play video games too you know ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Second last EX map!!!
  • Topic Archived