• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Cost for Creating Characters

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
6 years ago#1
again im making another topic for ease of access (based on topic title), for those who are interested (yes I realize this board is dead :()

How much Bordeaux it will cost to create a character with a particular title rank (Ex Proper Amazon - Proper being a rank 3 title):

Formula (assuming 1 EXP point):
-----------
Cst(Title Rank A) = Cst(Title Rank 0) [ 1 + (0.25*Title Rank of A)]
-----------

-> Cst(Title Rank A) - means how much it costs to create a character with ANY rank A title
-> A - ranks 0->n (Currently I've only seen up to rank 5 on creation menu, but it may go as high as 6 provided I have characters high enough in level)
-> Cst(Title Rank 0) - means how much is costs to create a character with a rank 0 title. Each character has their own unique cost when equipped with a rank 0 title.
-> Title Rank A - is simply the numerical value of the title rank. In my example above with the Proper Amazon, you would put "3" in for this value

Formula in action (Amazon with rank 3 title)

Cst(3) = Cst(0)[1 + (0.25*3)]
Cst(3) = 36[1 + (0.75)]
Cst(3) = 63 Bor

This formula seems to work with all character classes.

I tried to find a formula for the cost based on how man EXP points you spend, but it pretty complicated, not to mention that from 1->7 EXP it seems to follow a particular formula, however once you reach 8 EXP, there is a huge JUMP and it seems to start following a different formula.

even for the first 7 EXP points I found it difficult to find values that were similar across the character classes, so I wouldn't be surprised if each class has a different formula for this.
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
6 years ago#2
a little clarification regarding my previous post:

This formula works for ALL EXP values. In other words, provided you know the EXP cost for any amount of EXP you want to give a RANK 0 TITLED CHARACTER, the cost for a character with a higher title rank can be calculated with that formula.

Ex
[I create an Amazon; she has a Rank 0 title that was randomly assigned to her when I talked to marona]

If I select 3 EXP points to distribute, the cost would be 264 Bor

I choose to exit and re-talk to marona to randomly assign my amazon a high rank title; this time, she is assigne a rank 5 title.

Since I know the cost for 3 EXP at Rank 0, I can calculate the cost for 3 EXP at rank 5

Cst(Title Rank A) = Cst(Title Rank 0) [ 1 + (0.25*Title Rank of A)]

Cst(Title Rank 5) = Cst(Title Rank 0)[1 + (0.25*5)]

Cst(Title Rank 5) = 264[1 + 1.25]

Cst(Title Rank 5) = 594 Bor

Therefore, to give 3 EXP to an amazon that has a rank 5 title, it will cost 594 Bor.
Girls play video games too you know ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Cost for Creating Characters
  • Topic Archived