• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Finally, the ULTIMATE NEW PLAYER TOPIC!!! (No SPOILERS, but just in case)

User Info: FredYuk

FredYuk
14 years ago#461
Only if you are a completist. The snakish's special abilities, it's verison of Ice and Snake Beater, can't be fused onto other weapons.
Fuer grissa ost drauka.
Wizards First Rule: People Are Stupid.

User Info: Kaiser1one

Kaiser1one
14 years ago#462
<Here's the big part, though: summon a Titlist, Prinny, or character that has been fused to one of the two to get the ability Big Bang to a rock nearby to deal damage to the Scrabbit without regard to defense.>

About the 3-2 trick, what is the sentence implying I fuse
a character to? And by fuse do you mean confine????
Bow in the presence of the DragonBall GT Final Bout master.

User Info: Check Mark

Check Mark
14 years ago#463
Only if you are a completist. The snakish's special abilities, it's verison of Ice and Snake Beater, can't be fused onto other weapons.

I usually try to get everything on my second time through a game, so I guess I'll finish this one first... :\
ChexMix Reloaded New Mixtape
www.soundclick.com/chexmixreloaded

User Info: Iniera

Iniera
14 years ago#464
Alkaiser: By summon they mean confine.....by fuse they mean..well, fuse....like using a fusionist?
MOMO, KOS-MOS! Go jump in a bottomless pit and NEVER talk again until you hit the bottom!
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but "Eboreus" is Latin for "Ivory."
Rrrraaawwwrrr! - Albel Nox (Star Ocean: TtEoT)

User Info: eon_edge

eon_edge
14 years ago#466
good topic here's my question

i'm only on 3-2 so I don't know if there's a story event that unlocks it or what, but when I watch the title screen it shows ash running around beating people up with a sword and I can't figure out how to hit people yet, jump on their heads pick em up and throw them but not beat them up. also I read that you can use a change book to control another character on phantom isle how do you do that?

so my questions are:

1. How do you attack people on phantom isle?

2. How do you use a change book to control a different character on phantom isle?

thanks for your time.

User Info: Check Mark

Check Mark
14 years ago#467
1. Press R2

2. You can!?!? =-O
ChexMix Reloaded New Mixtape
www.soundclick.com/chexmixreloaded

eon_edge
14 years ago#468
I read that somewhere in this thread like twice... and yes I read the whole blasted thing :)

eon_edge
14 years ago#469
I read that somewhere in this thread like twice... and yes I read the whole damn thing :)

User Info: KuroZero29

KuroZero29
14 years ago#470
You hit people with R2, and you control other people by pushing R2 while your holding a changebook.
*This isn't the sig you're looking for.
*Move along.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Finally, the ULTIMATE NEW PLAYER TOPIC!!! (No SPOILERS, but just in case)
  • Topic Closed