• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Finally, the ULTIMATE NEW PLAYER TOPIC!!! (No SPOILERS, but just in case)

User Info: jokermatt999

jokermatt999
14 years ago#451
0_o It's a sticky...you don't need to bump it, do you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/wasp2020/spedal.jpg
I was never in The Leauge of Extraordinary TOasters

User Info: Sir_Pobalot

Sir_Pobalot
14 years ago#452
Hmmm...
"The truth is that life is hard and dangerous; that life is only for the one who is not afraid to die."

User Info: CarbunkleFlux

CarbunkleFlux
14 years ago#453
PokeEiyuu: Do you mind if I use that information you posted about the number of times to fuse each passive skill in an FAQ I'm writing? I will give you the necessary credit.

User Info: pokeeiyuu

pokeeiyuu
14 years ago#454
CarbunkleFlux:
Sure, go for it. Like that post says, it's just translated off of a Japanese site.
If you'd like my condensed version of this topic that I've been logging, I could send that to you for your FAQ, but then it's not like it's really anything but the stuff from here that I deem worthy of remembering (should it ever go unsticky) and the names of those people who contributed them.

User Info: CarbunkleFlux

CarbunkleFlux
14 years ago#455
Sure, that'd be great! It's hard to keep track of who gave what info first in this topic, so any way I can credit the right people would work wonders ^_^. Please send that to AlphaDaos.-nospam-.@aol.com (Without the .-nospam-.).

User Info: tbonehavoc

tbonehavoc
14 years ago#456
Wow... Wiggy is freaking amazing... Man I need to start paying more attention to the pinned topics
I once was in love, but just like bad gas it passed and left a horrid smell in the house.

User Info: Lagoona

Lagoona
14 years ago#457
From: RPGgamer777 | Posted: 6/27/2005 3:52:32 PM | Message Detail
i dunno if this has been said yet but u don't have to name all the characters u make. during the name character screen just click the done button and the game will give u a random name. just found that out after trying to get some good titles.

And like in Disgaea, there are very cool and funny names you can get. I had a few good laughs with names that would never have come to my mind... :-)
SC2k5 Prediction Percentage Challenge: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=8&topic=21997510

User Info: redmoon762

redmoon762
14 years ago#458
this is the longest thread in the forum.......juz keep bumping

User Info: Iniera

Iniera
14 years ago#459
It's_a_sticky. It doesn't need to be bumped.
MOMO, KOS-MOS! Go jump in a bottomless pit and NEVER talk again until you hit the bottom!

User Info: Check Mark

Check Mark
14 years ago#460
Aww man... I knew I should've read this topic before playing. I missed Snakish. :(

would it be worth it to start all over again? I'm not very far, but I got a pretty decent team >_>
ChexMix Reloaded New Mixtape
www.soundclick.com/chexmixreloaded
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Brave
  3. Finally, the ULTIMATE NEW PLAYER TOPIC!!! (No SPOILERS, but just in case)
  • Topic Closed