• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Player55

Player55
7 months ago#1
I think this will become a mystery forever -_-

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#2
What are you asking?

Player55
7 months ago#3
The website wants to redesign itself into single experience of a single title game instead of multiple experiences of separated releases, but this codes are separated for each release, right?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/6-gamefaqs-announcements/79409069

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#4
Oh. I have no idea what that’s about.

Seems basically one board for all versions of a game? That’s not the same as different boards for US/PAL/JPN etc which has never even been a thing, which is why your opening confused me.

Player55
7 months ago#5
I have to be ready with any changes..

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#6
What exactly are you trying to say? lol

Player55
7 months ago#7
Is it me who misunderstand what he means? lol

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#8
I don’t understand nearly anything in this topic. You haven’t really communicated a single thing.

Player55
7 months ago#9
I have checked my message once again and I don't think I have made any typos or such..

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#10
Your topic title is EU/PAL codes, and your opening post goes on to say that it will be a mystery forever. Never once have you explained what you were talking about, when I asked you just segued into a site announcement about merging message boards, which seemingly has nothing to do with your topic title or opening post.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A