• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X: Command Mission
  3. What is a blanket attack? Or stacked attack?

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#41
Okay I’m so done. Everything is complete, all items/equipment/FMs and recipes obtained, all sky den items and challenges, everything. Level 55 with millions of Zenny and 600k FME. No desire to play anymore and there doesn’t seem to be a reason to.

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#42
Cinnamon’s Lucky Girl FM says 10% more Zenny and doesn’t work like I said, but that’s because the description is wrong. It increases FME earned by 10%. Should have known lol, the recipe requires “Get FME+” not Zenny. These stack up to 30% more FME which is pretty good.

User Info: ArchSageBadge

ArchSageBadge
10 months ago#43
Surprised to see people still playing this game years later. I just got this myself on online auction and got through chapter 2. Love the RPG mix idea here. I doubt I'll play so much to get through everything though, just the main story and one or two extra post game stuff.
I floop the Pig.

GoukiAkujiki
10 months ago#44
There’s not much postgame really.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
10 months ago#45
There's a pretty good bit if you're a completionist.

There are a lot of Force Metals to collect, for example. Not to mention the Tails clan.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

GoukiAkujiki
10 months ago#46
Tails is the only post game though. Everything else comes within the the normal run, albeit much is optional.

DevsBro
10 months ago#47
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Tails is the only post game though. Everything else comes within the the normal run, albeit much is optional.

True.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

User Info: ArchSageBadge

ArchSageBadge
10 months ago#48
Is there anything worth stealing? Spider joined my party and he seems to fill the typical thief archetype like DQXI's Erik.
I floop the Pig.

DevsBro
10 months ago#49
ArchSageBadge posted...
Is there anything worth stealing? Spider joined my party and he seems to fill the typical thief archetype like DQXI's Erik.

Every boss in the final chapter has fantastic steals. Build stat items, even SFM fragments from the final boss. And you can replay the final chapter as much as you want.

But no, Spider is your gambler archetype a la FFVI Setzer, FEVIII Joshua, etc. You get your thief a few chapters later. It's pretty obvious when you do.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

GoukiAkujiki
10 months ago#50
There’s really no reason to not have Analyze (even if it’s just a back row character, since you can change as often as needed) always on, so you can always see enemy steals and drops.

As for who is the thief, like DevsBro said you’ll get a real thief soon who can guarantee steals 100%. The item get sub weapon isn’t character dependent, or even reliant on stats (except maybe level but not even sure there) so it doesn’t matter who steals. There’s not much reason not to have it on at all times and go for steals each turn though.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X: Command Mission
  3. What is a blanket attack? Or stacked attack?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A