• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Solaar

Solaar
3 years ago#1
So, I've beaten this game forwards & backwards, and now I just want to hack it and have some fun. The first thing I've noticed is that the Quick Level-Up code only works on X; everyone else levels up like normal. Is this just for me, or is anyone else having the same issue? How do I get everyone else to level-up that fast?

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
3 years ago#2
I might be able to help you if you were playing on the PS2.

But this is the GC board and I don't know how to cheat for the GC version. Sorry.

User Info: bloody_angel1

bloody_angel1
3 years ago#3
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...

But this is the GC board and I don't know how to cheat for the GC version. Sorry.

Umm, what? It literally says PlayStation 2 right above Mega Man X Command Mission.

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
3 years ago#4
bloody_angel1 posted...
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...

Umm, what? It literally says PlayStation 2 right above Mega Man X Command Mission.

facepalm. Oops sorry.

I don't use ARMAX though, can you use codebreaker instead?

And which version of the game you're playing? I can't help you if you're playing the EU version.

And I recommend to not do a "level up fast" cheat, as I never tried it and Idk if it'll screw up the game or not.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A