• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
  3. Megaman Battle Network 4 Dark Soul (Please help!)

User Info: Natedabous

Natedabous
4 months ago#1
So I went dark for fun on my BN4 Blue Moon cart, I have every title screen badge except Mega and PA Complete. I beat Black Earth and Bass Omega and now I want to turn back to light Megaman using Soul Cleanse NCP so I can grab the HubBatch NCP but I'm having an issue. I've looked at the TREZ data page for karma and how it works and I'm left confused still. I've been using Soul Cleanse and battling without using dark chips for an hour or so maybe longer but I'm still Dark. Is there a way I can make this go faster? What battle mechanics (countering, not getting hit, S-Ranking, etc) can I use to gain more karma so I can go back to light Mega?
Love each other as you love yourself. Never leave a negative impact, leave a positive one. You're life matters more than you can imagine.

User Info: Chipspirate

Chipspirate
3 months ago#2
The only faster way is the respective xploder code. (see the cheats section, but make sure to turn the code off before saving.. mmbn4 has one of te hardcorest cheater punishment I've ever seen in any game...)

Regaining positive karma takes a long time with SoulCleanse.

Battles fought affect the lightness process. How you rank doesn't matter.

https://www.therockmanexezone.com/wiki/Karma

3957-3745-9343 MPH (wiimmfi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0AZR-tKwM)
twitter: pasc91

User Info: Natedabous

Natedabous
2 months ago#3
Thank you! I finally returned to light using soul cleanse.
Love each other as you love yourself. Never leave a negative impact, leave a positive one. You're life matters more than you can imagine.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
  3. Megaman Battle Network 4 Dark Soul (Please help!)
  • Post New Message

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Guide and Walkthrough (Spanish) by juanca45002 9 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by GiroroGochou 11 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by Adori 12 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by The Sound Defense 13 years ago
Water God System Guide by LeviticusLo 13 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A