• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nickod77

nickod77
8 years ago#1
All of the BFME games are getting there servers shutdown once its the new Year.

http://www.youtube(.)com/watch?v=l8I-FIkKshE

remove parentheses at the .com.

User Info: futureTrunks374

futureTrunks374
8 years ago#2
All of them ?! I thought it was just bfme 1 :'(
futureTrunks374

User Info: waylander501

waylander501
8 years ago#3
hello all, nothing to do with what u guys posted but am confused bout this game so gonna ask here and see if anyone knows. Bought Battle for middle earth 1 the other day, not a download and not a pirated version but the real thing and after bout 5 minutes playing every unit dies for no reason, some kind of built in anti-piracy thing gone mad i hear. no point asking EA cause it be like talking to a wall. just wondering if anyone here knows how to stop that happening or work around it or something?

cheers
many thanks

User Info: Wren28

Wren28
8 years ago#4

I can't recall the exact route to get there, but start here: C:/ProgramFiles/EA/Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth...

If you installed it on a different letter drive than C go there, not sure if it's under EA or Electronic Arts and after the BFME part you will need to open a folder but I cannot recall which one and I am not on the computer that has it installed at this time. You need to find something that says: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth_code put the code from your game in again and that should fix your problem.

nickod77
8 years ago#5
all 3 games online are dead.

nickod77
8 years ago#6
unless u have Hamachi, or gameranger, or LAN.

User Info: Icehound

Icehound
8 years ago#7
Are you ****ing serious? They're down permanently?! My friend and I play this all the time!!
This time, it's Biblical!
  • Topic Archived