• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon LeafGreen Version
  3. Exeggcutor, VIleplume, or Victrebell?
The second contest was an Acid spitting contest, and they were judged on form, distance, and size of the hole their acid created. Victrebell won that one pretty handily. The third contest was a Mega Drain contest, to see how much energy they could draw out of the same pokemon. They chose Exeggutor as the target so they’d be able to get an even comparison. A Tangela stepped out of the crowd of judges. “I would like to be involved in this contest too” it said. “No way” said the Victrebell. “Go back to obscurity where you belong.” Dejected, the Tangela disappeared back into the judges.

Both pokemon landed their Mega Drains on Exeggutor, who was barely aware of what was happening. Both were furious to discover that they had each healed exactly the same amount of health, so they had to call the third contest a draw too. The fourth contest was a Razor Leaf contest, again using the Exeggutor as a target. “Get that Tangela out here to make itself useful and hold the Exeggutor up. Whoever cuts one of its leaves off closest to its head without hitting them wins. Coddle it so it doesn’t move.” (Another egg joke!)

The Tangela propped up Exeggutor, who was still trying to think of something witty and cool to say, and the Victrebell and VIleplume both took their shots. A Venonat went to measure, and found that while the cuts were on an equal plane, VIleplume’s leaf extended further into a bump on Exeggutor’s head, meaning technically it was further away.

“Ha” crowed Victrebell. “Two ties and two wins for me. Nothing you can do now, the victory is mine!” Just then, the slowpoke ambled over to where VIleplume’s Sweet Scent pokemon had gathered twenty minutes ago (now long since vacated). “See, that slowpoke was mine all along” said the VIleplume. “The first contest is mine, I’m only down one.” “That doesn’t prove anything” screeched the Victrebell. “That slowpoke has no idea what it’s doing. Just look at it!” They watched for a few seconds, when the slowpoke said “What about the river?” Victrebell had to concede defeat.

“What a beautiful voice” thought Exeggutor. “If only these vines would let me go so I could stumble over there and talk to it. It began to Struggle, meanwhile the VIleplume was complaining that all the contest so far had been offensive in nature. “We should have some defensive contests” it said. “You’re nuts if you think I’m getting hit on purpose for this” the Victrebell replied. “Think of something else.”

The VIleplume thought for a moment and said “How about a Sunny Day contest? Whoever can make it hotter wins.” “Sounds fair to me” said the Victrebell. “But wait” cried one of the judges, a Poliwag. “That much sun would dry me out and I would die.” “That would be bad if we killed all the judges” said the Victrebell. “We would be right back where we started. Besides, we need to make sure they stay moist and juicy.” “Why is that?” asked the Poliwag. “Um, how about this” said the Victrebell. “You use Moonlight and I’ll use Morning Sun, and whether it’s night or day determines the winner.”

“Fine” said the VIleplume, and they both began to concentrate on changing the orbits of the celestial bodies above them. Everyone looked up to see the sun and moon fighting each other for supremacy in the sky. After circling each other for a bit, the sun settled in behind the moon, causing an eclipse. “The world is ending” cried one of the judges, and they all began to scatter. The Tangela dropped Exeggutor and ran. “The food’s getting away” cried Victrebell, and plunged into the jungle after the fleeing Poliwag, while VIleplume chased the Tangela. As for Exeggutor, he rolled down a slope for several minutes until he finally hit the river, where he lazily floated for a bit. “Ah, here is the river” it thought. “Now, I wonder where that Slowpoke is.”

THE END

User Info: GalladetheGreat

GalladetheGreat
7 months ago#12
Interesting...
Don't get mad, get gllad. 3DS FC: 0602-6357-6814
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon LeafGreen Version
  3. Exeggcutor, VIleplume, or Victrebell?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A