• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon LeafGreen Version
  3. Hidden Items (repost from firered)

User Info: loumast

loumast
3 years ago#1
Wanted to make sure I got an answer to this so I posted on both boards. Hope that's not frowned upon.

So, Fire Red and Leaf Green seem to have the amazing feature of having items that reappear... but also items that don't actually show up until something. I was wondering if anyone knew where/when these all are. I know for sure the mushrooms in mt. moon, the items in both parts of the underground path, the items in the beach area outside of berry forest on three island and the pearl on route 21 are examples of this.

For example. in Fire Red and Leaf Green the items weren't there at first on the beach on three island, but after I did the event in the berry forest they did show up in fire red... but not in leaf green Similarly the pearl on route 21 was there in fire red, but not in leaf green. Also, on bulbapedia it mentions the pearl can only be gotten after you give the guy the sapphire, which is wrong since I got it in FR here.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon LeafGreen Version
  3. Hidden Items (repost from firered)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A