• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Gamefaqs deleted my question so I'm asking as a board topic.

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis
1 month ago#1
Playing a ROMhack and want to do what I'm calling a semi-Locke as the hack adds more mons onto the encounter tables making it quite Nuzlocke unfriendly.

The rules are pretty much the same except removing the first encounter rule.
To make up for it two rules are added:
1) Pokeballs of any kind cannot be bought with Money or BP (or even watts in the case of SnS)
2) Only one pokemon per evolutionary line may be obtained including branched (for example if I have an Eevee I can evolve it but I am not allowed another eevee or other eeveelution for the remainder of the playthrough).

So my question is how many pokeballs total can I get without spending any currency?

Edit: Grammar.
Don't forget me!!!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: c_s_tadsen

c_s_tadsen
1 month ago#2
Most of the worthwhile romhacks I've played alter or randomize the held items of wild pokemon, so if you've got the ability to steal items and find a pokemon in your rom that carries a ball... *shrug* The number of balls you can get will be limited only by your patience.

Depending on your individual romhack, though, your mileage may vary.
<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>==============O
"Kirby... Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAA!!!!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Gamefaqs deleted my question so I'm asking as a board topic.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A