• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mianame

Mianame
10 years ago#1
Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember the old pickup truck in Red and Blue next to the S.S. Anne? It had no point as far as I remember, but I do remember seeing it. I saw the paths in the water next to the S.S. Anne in Fire Red, but I wanted to know if it's still there or if there's any point to it this time?

User Info: matheson

matheson
10 years ago#2
all i remember about SS Anne and Red/Blue was being super cool and trading in a pokmone with cut after Misty, then by-passing SS Anne and coming back after you have surf, then surfing around the boat. Should still be possible in FR/LG.

It was also fun to beat your rival after he somehow levels-down all his pokemon, hehe.
"Prof Geim is also known for his earlier use of magnetic fields to levitate frogs"

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
10 years ago#3
IIRC, you get a Lava Cookie by doing that in FR/LG. My memory is pretty hazy, but whatever you find next to that truck, it's not worth going through a big hassle for it. If you can do it easily, fine. But if you can't, don't lose sleep.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
10 years ago#4
Lava Cookie aside, the truck is as useless as it was in RBY.
gbchaosmaster

User Info: Sad_Panda323

Sad_Panda323
10 years ago#5
I remember a rumor that you could move it with Strength and there was a cave where you could catch Mewtwo.
Brawl FC: 2062-9322-5809(Name: Bubz)
AIM: MentalFiction00

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC
10 years ago#6
Actually the Rumor was Mew, but it was false rumor
Raikou the Thunder Tiger strikes again

User Info: load

load
10 years ago#7
No man, you needed Super Strength!
my old sig stopped working.

User Info: Sad_Panda323

Sad_Panda323
10 years ago#8
Actually the Rumor was Mew, but it was false rumor

Oh, I meant Mew. Just a stupid typo.
Brawl FC: 2062-9322-5809(Name: Bubz)
AIM: MentalFiction00

User Info: Spikletalf

Spikletalf
10 years ago#9
Good times. Good times. *Reminisces*
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.- J. R. R. Tolkien Brawl FC: 2062-8822-1860

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
10 years ago#10
I can't seem to find that truck. Where is it?
  • Topic Archived