• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild Arms 4
  3. Missing Dalawa Bunny & Accident Rabbit; EX File Keys

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
15 years ago#1
Japanese version of the game has 235 enemies in total. You can fight them at your leisure in their respective dungeons.

However, US version only has 233 enemies in total. The two enemies that were 'deleted' are:

- Dalawa Bunny in Wunderweltraum
- Accident Rabbit in Neve D'Argento

At first, we couldn't believe this could have really happened. Multiple users suggested that we send an e-mail to XSeed and a couple of them did indeed do that.

Riata was the first to receive a response and post about it on this board. In the next post I'll include a copy of that e-mail.

Split Infinity
15 years ago#2
----- Original Message -----
To: kyoko@xseedmarketing.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:11 PM
Subject: Wild Arms 4 - "Missing Monsters"

Question:

What happened to Monster No. 13 and Monster No. 121? They were apparently some type of Bunny in the Japanese version of the game, but don't seem to exist in the North American version of the game. As a consequence, most players in the U.S. are not able to complete the Monster Library and earn an ex-file key.

What's up with that?

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Riata,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please excuse the late reply as it took us some time to figure out exactly what happened.

Split Infinity
15 years ago#3
So, they're 'deleted' from battle scenes, but not deleted from the Monster Library, for reasons we may never know?

This wouldn't be such a big deal, but it does annoy us in some other field as well...

Because Bunny and Rabbit were not deleted from Monster Library, you cannot complete all EX File Keys, and thus you're left without two bonus contents, these being:

- Character Voice Library
- Character Library

I don't know about you, but these two are pretty important to me, especially Voice Library. And to not be able to ever get them... well, it sucks.

Fortunately, all isn't lost. If you're one of the lucky players to wield the devices, such as Gameshark, Codebreaker or Action Replay MAX, you can use respective codes to unlock full Monster Library and thus get access to all bonus content.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
15 years ago#4
Because you want - and NEED - them, Codes!!!

Codebreaker US Thanks to the CMGSCCC
Enable Code (Must Be On)
9A384B44 18EF0288

Have Monster Book Almost Complete
2AE73CA2 08081750
2AE33CA2 24020001

Action Replay Max US
(M) Thanks to Codejunkies
HFPN-3EGA-62R8M
M1Z0-8RBN-Q4ZPM

Monster Book Almost Complete Thanks to CMGSCCC and Shadowed Pheonix
989B-GTJH-E0422
A07N-Z4YF-J23BH
8ZQ5-821C-TH0DG

As for Gameshark, I have NO IDEA. And for Action Replay, that should work, gimme a yell if it doesn't.
MantraFate: We all get angry sometimes. Just don't get aggressive about it. *cough*pms*cough*
SP: Uh... I'm a boy.

User Info: Celine_Aensland

Celine_Aensland
15 years ago#5
*sends XSeed hatemail*

>_>
" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
15 years ago#6
*traps XSeed in a 4D Pocket*
Tuco: "God is on our side because he hates the Yanks."
Blondie: "God is not on our side because he hates idiots also."

User Info: X Crono X

X Crono X
15 years ago#7
Well that sucks, i have a gameshark however its V2, and not about to spend money on buying another one, since they're like 40 - 50 bucks new.

Rather spend that on getting a new game instead, ahh well guess i can live with leaving one game unfinished.
Loneliness is not a phase, field of pain is where I graze
Serenity is far away. Alice In Chains - Angry Chair

User Info: Aya Brea

Aya Brea
15 years ago#8
Yeah I've just dumped the game after hearing the news and I just lost the my appetite for the game completely, as for Xseed as well.

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
15 years ago#9
Makes me feel the same way to FF 8 & 10. annoyed!>..> Like when they have ribbion in 8, yet can't get by normal means. you have to cheat to get it. In ff 10, it should have been there in the first place, is as MP Drain and those other lost effects. almost makes you think the games are half ..... made.

SO 3 BT 225/76% complete-am a guy- attracted to guys only- not like guys much- get? good.

User Info: Datana

Datana
15 years ago#10
For Gameshark 3-4 (doesn't work for Broadband):

Enable Code (Must Be On)
90143C90 0C08FBB4

Have Monster Book Almost Complete
20205DD4 08081750
20205DD8 24020001
  1. Boards
  2. Wild Arms 4
  3. Missing Dalawa Bunny & Accident Rabbit; EX File Keys