• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GunCowboy

GunCowboy
9 years ago#21
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

GunCowboy
9 years ago#22
I really need to watch the series again. The Grave/Bunji fight made me a lifetime member of the Gungrave fan club. But the defining moment from the games, that still gives me chills just thinking about, is Grave's Graveyard Finishers on Bunji and Fangoram. Those were insane. He juggled Bunji with his guns for god sakes, and just ripped Fangoram apart with his coffin at point blank range and then pretty much launched what appeared to be a nuke to make sure the job was done. It put me over the top in my belief that Grave is Beyond Bad-ass and the fact that the show and the games are just criminally unloved makes me sad.

User Info: SuperSocrates

SuperSocrates
9 years ago#23
Is the anime really that good? Maybe I'll watch it.
Damnant quod non intelligunt.

User Info: scathatch72

scathatch72
9 years ago#24
The anime is good, although a lot of the storyline and characterization was changed for the anime and also has a far different ending.

It's like....a modern-day Berserk minus the gratuitous gore, and with guns and zombies as opposed to big swords and demons.

But I think I'm one of the few people that thinks the games are slightly better, so...your mileage may vary.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/red_atlamillia

GunCowboy
9 years ago#25
If John Woo and Martin Scorsese made love had a baby and James Cameron delivered it, the Gungrave anime would be it. Make of that, what you will.

scathatch72
9 years ago#26
*snrk*

Well said, well said.

GunCowboy
9 years ago#27
What would you want game play wise or story wise in a Gungrave sequel?

scathatch72
9 years ago#28
Um, well.....

Mebbe some more alternate costumes/skins?

Like for Grave, an unlockable costume where he looks likes his anime version (silver hair, street clothes). Or for Billy, Vash the Stampede! =3

GunCowboy
9 years ago#29
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

GunCowboy
9 years ago#30
Here's my list:

Fix the lock-on button. I would like to be able to lock onto thing a little bit further away.

Fix the jump button. The last stage in OD, where you have to jump to those little platforms, made me want to break the controller.

Fix the camera. Make it where I can choose the position of closeness to my character. A near, close, and far view. I want the camera to swing faster around when I turn around.

ADD A RADAR. It amazes me how many 3rd person shooters don't do this, especially in this one where you can redirect enemy rockets.

Upgrading weapons. In OD, you can make your weapons more powerful in the customize menu. They should make it in-game. The higher the beats, the more powerful levels of your weapons you can unlock. The ability to earn more demolition shots. The original gave you 9, this one gives 4. Maybe you should start with 3 and earn up to 9.

Any suggestions.
  • Topic Archived