• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gungrave: Overdose
  3. Comments/suggestions/thoughts about a Gg3 petition

User Info: dumas92000

dumas92000
11 years ago#1
Hey all,

Also posted to the Gamefaqs Gungrave forum and the Cerberus Overdose forum.
So apologies in advance if you've seen this before (just trying to get the word out/get as many opinions as possible ^_^').

Anyway
I've been thinking about this for some time, but I think it might be worth doing.
I'm talking about a petition (care of petitionsonline.com) to Red for a third title in the series.

Here's the first draft of the message to be included with the (electronic) signatures:

petition title> "Petition to Red Entertainment, RE: Gungrave 3"

"We, the undersigned, being fans of the previous titles in the franchise, request that Red Entertainment Inc. (and as many of the previously involved parties as possible) ready a third installment in the Gungrave series.

Beyond this, we have no collective requests.
However, where applicable, brief personal comments and/or requests can be found alongside the name of the corresponding signatories.

Sincerely:"

What does everyone think? Additions? Subtractions? Different wording?
Other requests that we do, indeed, agree on as a group?

Anyone think this is a good idea?

User Info: inxaract

inxaract
11 years ago#2
I played Gungrave : Overdose for a few times and now I'm playing Kick-Ass mode (vey hard) . Your idea is good . This game is better stylish than Devil May Cry (especially those demolition shots and cutscenes) . Concept idea for any possible GunGrave 3 is fair enough to write inventingly . The unique idea parameter is beautiful and clever : a hero beyond grave ! Let's see . But who will play these games ? You know Red Entertainment is not a big into video game corporation . They may not have enough courage or money to make another GG game . PS3 haven't yet take big franchise style games mostly and gamers of PS3 is now thinking what to play now . This is actually chance for Red Entertainment to make another GG games . Because there aren't many video games around and GG3 can be noticed by real video game players other than those Wii casual babies !! I will check out your site .

Man , this sad that there are a lot of video games people not yet noticed and played them . anyway I like them and play them . Good Luck to you !!
  1. Boards
  2. Gungrave: Overdose
  3. Comments/suggestions/thoughts about a Gg3 petition
  • Topic Archived