Best Virtual Boy game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. VirtualBoy
  3. Best Virtual Boy game?

User Info: Dogbert617

Dogbert617
4 years ago#41
Ah, the VB. The Nintendo system I often think back to my few(albeit faint) memories playing it, yet I've played so few games for it overall(vs. other Nintendo systems where I've played SO MANY of that console's/portable system's games). Of the few I've played(and SO MANY I never got around to trying btw), I'd say Mario Clash.

I'm still curious all these years later to try Bomberman: Panic Bomber, and wondered what that game was like. Bet there's at least one or 2 'let's play' videos for it on Youtube, somewhere.
What are you reading here for? There's nothing to see here. It's over, continue reading elsewhere. Go...

User Info: djruden

djruden
4 years ago#42
Interesting how Jack Bros is in #3 spot for such a rare game.

djruden
4 years ago#43
It's not far from #2 either.

djruden
4 years ago#44
I'm happy to see this poll getting lots of votes! Future VB owners will now know which games are the best.

User Info: Gamex2049

Gamex2049
4 years ago#45
My favorite game is Galactic Pinball, but since that wasn't listed, I voted for my very close second, Wario land. That is my favorite of the Wario series of games.

Someone asked about price, I bought both of my consoles new for 30$ back when stores were blowing them out. Each of the six games I own were $10 at the same clearance sales. $120 total and for that price I never regretted it.

I actually went to the store with $200 to pivot up the new 64 and picked this up instead. Got the 64 a month later.

djruden
4 years ago#46
I have my doubts we will ever see these games on 3DS virtual console. It seems like Nintendo wants to erase virtual boy from history.

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#47
djruden posted...
I have my doubts we will ever see these games on 3DS virtual console. It seems like Nintendo wants to erase virtual boy from history.

That's not true at all, they keep referencing it in the Wario series (Wario Ware had a microgame based on Mario Clash, in Game & Wario there is a VB standing in 8 Volts room), and they had no problem with Grasshopper referencing it in No More Heroes.
No More Heroes

djruden
4 years ago#48
The best!

djruden
4 years ago#49
i!
  1. Boards
  2. VirtualBoy
  3. Best Virtual Boy game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived