• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 3DO
  3. Escape from Monster Manor

User Info: Bsw1982

Bsw1982
1 year ago#1
They should totally redo this one. I got to around the third stage and I got lost.

User Info: wingsofsatan

wingsofsatan
1 year ago#2
That game rules. It was my first 3DO game and I was impressed.
You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
1 year ago#3
Leo Schwab, the game's lead developer, has a Let's Play of the game on YouTube where he and another 3DO employee talk about the making of the game and assorted tidbits of 3DO history while he plays. It's pretty interesting viewing. His user name on YouTube is ewhac.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
1 year ago#4
MartinIIIa posted...
Leo Schwab, the game's lead developer, has a Let's Play of the game on YouTube where he and another 3DO employee talk about the making of the game and assorted tidbits of 3DO history while he plays. It's pretty interesting viewing. His user name on YouTube is ewhac.

that is pretty cool actually lol.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: Bsw1982

Bsw1982
1 year ago#5
All I know is that the levels got longer and longer with each one. The completed map of of just the first stage is huge its own self. Wouldn't be so bad if you wouldn't have to start all the way over. Thats alot of time invested.

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
1 year ago#6
Heh, yeah, they even talk about the problems with the game not allowing you to save at any point during the aforementioned Let's Play.
  1. Boards
  2. 3DO
  3. Escape from Monster Manor
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 3 Questions (3 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A