• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cristalclear01

cristalclear01
11 years ago#1
I haven't played my game in a while, and after taking it back up, I noticed an issue ... my map says the little devil ham is at Boo Manor, but there isn't anything I can do there. The only thing I noticed that is unresolved so far is the Ham Ranger thing, or whatever they're called (God, can you tell it's been a while?) ...

I went back to Boo Manor to talk to the portrait and get the show on the road, but the mother isn't in the portrait anymore. I tried hamha, hif hif, etc, and nothing. If I remember correctly, she already ran off after her child last time I played. So why are they telling me the rangers aren't all there? I have all of them already, with the exception of Ham Red.

Is it possible to mess up the game if you don't do everything in the right order? I recall having to restart my game once because I was stuck, possibly due to not doing everything in the right order. Do you think that's whats going on right now?

User Info: cristalclear01

cristalclear01
11 years ago#2
Oh, and when I go to talk to Snoozer, he has nothing to say about any of the four places I have unlocked so far. Harmony tells me Spat is in Boo Manor, but I can't find him and I seem to have healed all of the broken hearts.

User Info: AngelPeach

AngelPeach
11 years ago#3
Are you sure you have gone all the way through Boo Manor? Spat is on the room at the top floor, all the way to the left. A ghost ham will walk through the wall. Go to where he went and Tack-Q the wall twice to make a hole and then go inside.

The ghost ham will ask you three questions, but they are easy. Spat will make his appearance after you answer the questions.

As for the Ham Rangers, did you talk to the little hamster before the show? He says he won't leave until he has seen the Ham Rangers show. Basically, you need to find Ham Green, Ham Blue and Ham Red. Now, Ham Red will refuse to come out when you say Fussfuss. So, go back to the mother ghost in the painting. Say Gasp-P to start the chain of events to finish that.

As far as I know, you never have to restart the game. When I first played, I had some moments where I was stuck too, but it was just because I was missing the correct word. All you have to do is look around until you find it.

User Info: AngelPeach

AngelPeach
11 years ago#4
Sorry for the double post, but I misread.

If you are sure that you did the Ham Ranger thing already, the reason is because you can see the show more than once. Seeing it again gives you the Go Ham Rangers song.

All you got to do is find the Ham Rangers. You only have to locate three out of five, and you may have to locate Ham Yellow or Ham Pink. This has nothing to do with the story though.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A