• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Warriors
  3. Which game is harder? XL or vanilla SW1?

User Info: Themaxednoob

Themaxednoob
2 years ago#1
I recently heard that vanilla sw1 is much harder and thus better than the XL version since the XL version since the wiki stated that xl version doesn't have enemies get stronger every time you level up
PSN: Dat_impactz...The guy who is wearing a heavy utility vest and bulletproof helmet 24/7? yep thats me

User Info: SaintTweeter

SaintTweeter
2 years ago#2
Vanilla SW1's leveling scaling isn't the only thing. You can mess up your character stats and skills before you reach max level too.
♥EOV Gothloli Reaper Gals Give Me Hope♥
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa

Themaxednoob
2 years ago#3
SaintTweeter posted...
Vanilla SW1's leveling scaling isn't the only thing. You can mess up your character stats and skills before you reach max level too.

is that a good thing?
PSN: Dat_impactz...The guy who is wearing a heavy utility vest and bulletproof helmet 24/7? yep thats me

User Info: SaintTweeter

SaintTweeter
2 years ago#4
That depends on how hard you want it to be. =p
♥EOV Gothloli Reaper Gals Give Me Hope♥
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa

Themaxednoob
2 years ago#5
SaintTweeter posted...
That depends on how hard you want it to be. =p

So in other words, you have the option to mess up your character skills to make the game harder for you?

but of course is it easy to choose to not mess them up?
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Warriors
  3. Which game is harder? XL or vanilla SW1?
  • Topic Archived