• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Warriors
  3. When does it start getting harder??

User Info: dumpling321

dumpling321
4 years ago#1
I've seen a few places that this game is supposed to be HARD, now I haven't had much experience with the musou series, I'm REALLY new to this series, having just played parts of DW2 and DW6 so far (decided to get the stinkers outta the way first =D) but I'm actually finding these battles easier than both of those games so far, sure I lost in yakimura's 3rd stage, but only because I didn't follow the missions given, the second time when I did what was asked of me, easy peasy win...

Anyways, I'm on normal difficulty, and it's feeling a LOT less challenging than the other musou games i've played...
(\__/)
(='.'=) you know when you are in the ocean and you hit a warm pocket of water?... that's where the mermaids just peed

dumpling321
4 years ago#2
Update: After playing through 3 characters story modes, I'm still not feeling the difficulty yet...
(\__/)
(='.'=) you know when you are in the ocean and you hit a warm pocket of water?... that's where the mermaids just peed

User Info: Oreno5267

Oreno5267
4 years ago#3
well, up the difficulty on hard or chaos.
The human mind is complex, malleable, adaptable, susceptible, and even gullible.

dumpling321
4 years ago#4
duh, but I've seen comments on the board and in reviews stating that this was extremely difficult, even on easy mode... and I'm finding it SUPER easy...
(\__/)
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Warriors
  3. When does it start getting harder??
  • Topic Archived