Why can't the missions just show up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Warriors
  3. Why can't the missions just show up?

User Info: narutofanlover

narutofanlover
4 years ago#1
Having 100% mission completion with any one character nets you 20,000 bonus points. Then, you get a huge bonus (I'm not sure how much, but you do get a bonus because having all of 1-6 weapons with all characters nets you 100,000 bonus points) after having everyone's missions completed.

BUT, the mission FAQ on here written by Echang has proven to be unreliable to a great extent. Not only does the author stop including mission failure and success triggers near the end, but because some missions' triggers were messed up, I had to unlock the mission by myself, and let me tell you, IT IS NOT FUN!

With that said, I need all the help I can get with unlocking Tadakatsu's mission 5-3 at Komaki-Nagakute (as well as his Kawanakajima missions). I tried everything, but nothing is working. Also, any help with all of Yukimura's missions would be appreciated.
"Yeah, but anybody can cook Aloo Gobi, but who can bend a ball like Beckham? It's just not fair." - Jess Bahmra

User Info: narutofanlover

narutofanlover
4 years ago#2
I meant mission 5-4 at Komaki-Nagakute
"Yeah, but anybody can cook Aloo Gobi, but who can bend a ball like Beckham? It's just not fair." - Jess Bahmra
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Warriors
  3. Why can't the missions just show up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived