• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. What should i do with Eden *Spoilers*

User Info: Fatal-Chaos

Fatal-Chaos
7 years ago#1

Like when i go to see him, should i do his work or make him destroy himself? Like his goal doesn't seem evil or anything it's what your dad wanted you to do, also i had the option for him to stay alive but get rid of the Enclave. If i do his work for him do i get bad karma? Like tell me the options i have without poeple just spamming "kill him it won't effect anything".

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#2
or anything it's what your dad wanted you to do,

No. its what the enclave in fallout 2 wanted to do. and you killed them for it then.

Doesn't seem evil? He'll KILL OFF EVERYONE IN THE WASTES, all of megaton, Rivet City, underworld, Dead.
anyone that hasn't been raised in a clean place like a control vault or an Enclave base pretty much WILL DIE.

If you mean the Colonel, your father died trying to bring him down, and he'll kill you if you give him the code. Otherwise yeah I don't see especially whats the problem with helping the colonel, besides forcing you to trust the guy who killed your father... the enclave probably wouldn't take the effort to distribute the water to the wasteland and whatnot.

But Eden is an abortion of science and must die. Its a computer, that has DECIDED its developed sentience, it needs reformating.

oh and I personally killed him because he lied about his dog.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

Fatal-Chaos
7 years ago#3

Doesn't Eden talk about purifying the water though and getting rid of the mutants and restoring American to it's former glory? How is that evil, and yes the Colonel killed your dad not Eden, Eden got the Colonel away so he could talk to you. Like is Eden a bad guy? Do i get good karma for killing him for example or abd karma for doing what he wants?

red255
7 years ago#4
Doesn't Eden talk about purifying the water though and getting rid of the mutants and restoring American to it's former glory

Definition, Killing everyone SLIGHTLY mutated by the wastes radiation. Mutants, Ghouls, and WASTELANDERS will all die.

he's glossing over that, but you should have figured that out

Like is Eden a bad guy? Do i get good karma for killing him for example or abd karma for doing what he wants?

using the FEV virus in the purifier is bad karma, giving the FEV virus to the brotherhood is good Karma. Killing him is Karma Neutral, because he is a machine. 'killing him' because he's either harming you, or because he has developed the ability to become confused and falliable.

The Zax Series does not have a capability of sentience, his logic circuits fried, causing him to reach that conclusion, due to decay. Formating him is more of a repair.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

Fatal-Chaos
7 years ago#5

Ok thank you that's the answeri was looking for, i decided to blow him up but as i am about to leave for Raven Rock i decided i should get the Bobble Head can i still get it? He hasn't blown up yet but i can't find it and there seems to be no doors leading anywhere else that iv'e checked.

red255
7 years ago#6
The energy weapons bobblehead would be on the previous floor, and the door locked behind you 'requires key' I believe, meaning you need to use the console if you want to go back that way.

Fatal-Chaos
7 years ago#7

Use the console? What console?

Fatal-Chaos
7 years ago#8

Oh you mean the cheat console?

red255
7 years ago#9
I mean typing in 'unlock' in the debug console.

don't really want to call it a cheat console, its so much more than that.

User Info: putnamehere3145

putnamehere3145
7 years ago#10

I mean typing in 'unlock' in the debug console.

don't really want to call it a cheat console, its so much more than that.

Very true. It's saved a few of my... saves... before.
{{Putnam}}
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13790475/husskarkat.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. What should i do with Eden *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived