• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Is there a console command for repairing armor??

User Info: matew100

matew100
12 years ago#1
I'm looking for a console command that will repair my armor to 100% and i can't find it :(
Anyone knows if it even exist??
I know of player.srm command but i requires repair skill and money
Help me ... please

User Info: VoodooTiger

VoodooTiger
12 years ago#2
Never used it, but the cheats page of this site lists:

Player.SetWeaponHealthPerc 100 ~ Restores equiped weapon to 100%

As for player.srm, maybe you need the base amount of money to repair, but it doesn't cost anything. I mean, if it does, it put the money right back into your pocket. And, you really should have a higher repair skill than anyone in the wastes... I think Crazy Wolfgang gets like 74% if you invest in his shop, which is nice, for unique weapons. But he's the highest.
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: VoodooTiger

VoodooTiger
12 years ago#3
Damn it... I get distracted by something shiny, and completely loose the original though...

What I meant was, the weapon one is listed, but nothing for armor. You could try

Player.SetArmorHealthPerc 100, but I've never tried either.
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: matew100

matew100
12 years ago#4
I tried Player.SetArmorHealthPerc 100 but it doesn't work.
And player.srm works just like you said. Only base amount of caps is required and with high repair skill it's more useful than repairing at merchants (i steal caps back from them anyway xD ),
Thanks for help anyway

User Info: 0678

12 years ago#5
i would just dupe the armour and equip it whilst keeping your old banged up one to repair your shiny new armour.

User Info: Daeragon

Daeragon
12 years ago#6
If you're going to use console commands you might as well:
player.forceav repair 100
player.srm

Sets your repair to 100 so player.srm can completely repair all your weapons/armor. And yeah, it is for free.

User Info: karahasan

karahasan
12 years ago#7
"i would just dupe the armour and equip it whilst keeping your old banged up one to repair your shiny new armour. "

I don't think it works for DLC armor.
But thats just my opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Is there a console command for repairing armor??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A