• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. You gotta shoot em Crowley/Tenpenny spoilers

User Info: LilAnalAnnie_2

LilAnalAnnie_2
12 years ago#1
I searched but i dont feel like read through every topic just to answer my question.

I am doing "You gotta shoot em in the head"

I have all the keys except Tenpenny's. Crowley wants me to kill Tenpenny.

I'm looking for a win win situation here, is there any way possible to keep Tenpenny alive, keep Crowley alive, but still get all the keys and the armor from Fort Constantine.

Pickpocketing may be an option for me, but is there any other way.

User Info: Wabbajack2

Wabbajack2
12 years ago#2
There's a key you can take on the penthouse level without having to kill Tenpenny for it.
Just tell the guard you need to see Tenpenny and he makes his way towards Tenpenny to verify that.
Not sure if that's the right key though, the one next to the 10mm pistol.
Just wandering the wastelands of a post apocalyptic world...
Don't get IE 8, you'll thank me later!

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
12 years ago#3
thats the key to tenpenny's suite.. tenpenny doesnt have one of the keys. just the 3 from the quest and 1 in the fort

tenpenny is involved because he is the person who hired them all
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
YGOWC2008: 4940-3944-8333

User Info: Peter_Eater

Peter_Eater
12 years ago#4

Tenpenny doesnt have key.

Muster up all the persuasion skill items you can  get yor hands on, and go talk to the Crowey. Don't tell himyou got the keys. A conversation option shpuld come up, somwhere along the lines of- Where 'the fort whatchamacallit. If you manage to persuade him he'll give up the location to you.  You go there and you get the nice stuff that Crowley was after.Hence you Win-win! :D

User Info: noman2193

noman2193
12 years ago#5
Or just don't talk to him, takes the keys and go to the fort. Presto. Or just blow Crowley's head off.
www.woolgatheringfool.com

User Info: LilAnalAnnie_2

LilAnalAnnie_2
12 years ago#6
WOW thanks guys, after thinking about it for a second, you're right he doesnt have a key, i just got all caught up! Thanks, win win all around.

User Info: DrEchoKnight

DrEchoKnight
12 years ago#7
is there a way to kill crowley without pissing off the entire underworld and getting them to kill sydney as she tries to defend you?
"Where's its #%$*#&$ head?" - Barret, FF7
GT: EchoKnight

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
12 years ago#8
i shot crowley in the face and nobody attacked me for it.

if they do attack you, just run out of town and rest for 72 hours and come back. problem solved
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
YGOWC2008: 4940-3944-8333

User Info: Flinstoner

Flinstoner
12 years ago#9

The best way to go through this quest with most of exp is- Gather all the keys - give `em to Crowley.Try to get an information from him about fort location ( If U menaged to get the Fort location already from one of the key holdrs,don`t bother yourself).

When Crowley,just after receiving keys,says `I`m planning a trip` follow him just outside of Underworld.

In my case his last cigarette was smoked just by the Underworld entrance :twisted:

No problems at all with Underworld inhabitants:lol:

Loot all keys-job done.Now just to visit Fort and get all loot.

User Info: Adair

Adair
12 years ago#10
Here's how I killed Crowley:
I got a decently high sneak skill, medium small gun skill, and a silenced 10mm pistol. To kill him like that get as close as you can to Crowley while remaining hidden. Shoot him in the head with the pistol. I did it with VATS, but it took a couple tries cause I didn't always hit him the first time. You may want to try doing your own aiming.

Also, tell you companions to wait outside Underworld before you try to kill him.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. You gotta shoot em Crowley/Tenpenny spoilers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A