You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What games do you wish were localized?

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
4 weeks ago#1
The PSP has a library of 1300+ games and like all consoles, not all of them were localized. I for one want to know why Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 3 was only localized to Europe and why Tag Force 6 wasn't localized at all?! Also, Digimon Adventure and Digimon World Re-Digitize, why were these not localized?! .hack//LINK also should've been localized since we got the original .hack// quadrilogy and the .hack//G.U. trilogy both on PS2! We also should've gotten the Fairy Tail games, lots of people in the states and Canada love Fairy Tail! We also definately shouldv'e gotten Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT PLUS! It's a Gundam game, that's practically straight up printing money! Do not get me started on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix! Next, why did we Get Phantasy Star Portable 2 but not Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity?! At least offer it to us as a patch upgrade like they did with Sonic Mania Plus! I also did not now until recently that Megaman Legends 1 and 2 were re-released on the PSP but only in Japan. Those games are beloved here so why were they not localized?! I'm also extremely aware of Shin Memai Tensei's sizable cult following here in the west so it surprised me to see that the PSP version of Devil Summoner wasn't localized! I know it was for the saturn in 1995 but maybe for those of us that didn't have a Saturn and didn't live in Japan would like to play it! Lastly, I know Kamen Rider is a relative unknown in the states but I want the games anyway!
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997

User Info: Archer48

Archer48
4 weeks ago#2
Nayuta no kiseki. There is a fan translation but it's really bad
The Shining games (Hearts, Blade, Ark)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
4 weeks ago#3
*Repeats everything in posts #1 and #2*
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.

OlorinTheOtaku
4 weeks ago#4
I'd add Toukiden Kiwami. It has an English patch, but it's a really awful quality one.

Also, God Eater 2.

And Tiger Bunny... I forget the exact name, but it sounded fun.

Oh, and the Bleach games!

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
4 weeks ago#5
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
"I'm confident that, if there's a real problem [with climate change], He [God] can take care of it." - Michigan Republican congressman Tim Walberg LOL

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
4 weeks ago#6
sanjeust posted...

IKR!? It came out for the PS1 so why not the PSP?
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 weeks ago#7
Fate/Extra CCC
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
4 weeks ago#8
ABXYLR posted...
sanjeust posted...

IKR!? It came out for the PS1 so why not the PSP?

Probably because Atlus didn't though it was worth the investment. :/
"I'm confident that, if there's a real problem [with climate change], He [God] can take care of it." - Michigan Republican congressman Tim Walberg LOL

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 weeks ago#9
Oreshika 1
Yakuza: Black Panther, both
Suikoden: Woven Web
"Far East of Eden" / Tengai Makyo series

Those are the ones I cry about.
Big fan of video games.

OlorinTheOtaku
3 weeks ago#10
Oo yes, that Yakuza game, I really wanted to play that...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What games do you wish were localized?