• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP games are you guys working on?

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 months ago#41
I just started Xenogears earlier and is it just me or that the whole beginning of the outer space captain and whatever went on in the ship it looks like its from Star Ocean First Departure or something

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
4 months ago#42
waiting for my megapoid to come in the mail but seriously in the future plan to hook my psp up to the tv and have along gaming session to clear backlog

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
4 months ago#43
GuardianLegendX posted...
Right now I’m trying to do all party options for Star Ocean First Departure plus a 100 percent file. I can’t stand hearing EXPLOSIVE KICK! a million times an hour though. It’s almost as bad as HOT STUFF COMING YOUR WAY! in Shining Force Neo.

This is quite a coincidence because I'm playing the same game.
I'm playing for the first time and want to move on to the other Star Ocean games after.
I only hate the fact that there are apparently bad endings to the games? I don't wanna have to worry about that BS but oh well, might just Youtube the rest if I get a s***ty ending.
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP games are you guys working on?
  • Topic Archived