• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP games are you guys working on?

User Info: GuardianLegendX

GuardianLegendX
6 months ago#21
It’s on steam. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuN-5yxwogU
GT: wTATERSprecious Pawn: Kokoa Shuzen
Playing: Ginga Force, PSP2:Infinity, EO4, Caladrius

GuardianLegendX
6 months ago#22
I only have one day off from work a week so I usually pack in some quality game time. I also started up some Lord of Arcana.

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
6 months ago#23
BarbaricAvatar posted...
OlorinTheOtaku posted...

Aren't most racing games pretty easy though?

True. But Motorstorm is even easier than the normal easy, it's the kind of easy that you could stick it in front of someone who's never played a racing game before and they'll win straight away.
I was horrified when i played it, it got everything else right but messed up the challenge in the sense that it has none. I played the PS2 version afterwards to see if it was just a handheld thing, and that too was great in all areas but so easy that it was boring. It's a shame.

please tell me you aren't judging the difficulty of a whole game based solely on the first few races..

GuardianLegendX
6 months ago#24
You guys ever play the Motorstorm Apocalypse on the PS3? Is it worth getting?

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
6 months ago#25
Another topic got me thinking of Collectible Card Games, so I'm thinking about diving into one of those.

Possibly Yu-Gi-Oh!, The Marvel Trading Card game, or Warhammer: Battle For Atluma.

It seems like every time I feel like playing a Collectible Card Game on the PSP, I end up getting sucked back into the Metal Gear Acid games though, so I'll have to try my best to avoid that, lol.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD /Corsair CX650M / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
6 months ago#26
final_lap posted...
BarbaricAvatar posted...
OlorinTheOtaku posted...

Aren't most racing games pretty easy though?

True. But Motorstorm is even easier than the normal easy, it's the kind of easy that you could stick it in front of someone who's never played a racing game before and they'll win straight away.
I was horrified when i played it, it got everything else right but messed up the challenge in the sense that it has none. I played the PS2 version afterwards to see if it was just a handheld thing, and that too was great in all areas but so easy that it was boring. It's a shame.

please tell me you aren't judging the difficulty of a whole game based solely on the first few races..

Duh. Of course not. Why? Do you find the game hard?

GuardianLegendX posted...
You guys ever play the Motorstorm Apocalypse on the PS3? Is it worth getting?

I wasn't very keen on it, on the other hand Pacific Rift (the second game) is great. It's the pick of the franchise IMO.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
6 months ago#27
JoboHotep, have you played Yugioh Arc V Tag Team Special on PSP? It's definitely the best and greatest TCG video game I'm aware of.
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.

JoboHotep
6 months ago#28
OlorinTheOtaku posted...
JoboHotep, have you played Yugioh Arc V Tag Team Special on PSP? It's definitely the best and greatest TCG video game I'm aware of.

Yeah, I've heard that^^^ is a really good one.

I haven't actually played any of the Yu-Gi-Oh games as of yet, but I picked up the first two when I had the opportunity.

Collectible Card Games are one of my favorite types of games (both physical and video game), and off the top of my head, I honestly can't think of one I've played yet that I didn't like, so I just pick them up when I get the chance (video game ones, I don't really have the budget any more to pick up the physical ones, lol!).

I've managed to get quite a lot of the CC games available for PSP (yet another reason I love this system so much!), but I still have the rest of the Yu-Gi-Ohs to pick up when I'm able.

I've heard great things about Arc V Tag Team Special, so I think I'll make it a priority to pick up before #3 and 4.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD /Corsair CX650M / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
6 months ago#29

I haven't played the other PSP Yugioh games besides the latest one, Tag Team Special, but as far as I could tell, it sounds as though it's miles ahead of the previous PSP Yugioh games. It's got hundreds of NPC characters to duel against from across all five of the Yugioh anime arcs, you can make custom decks and lend them to NPC's so that you can duel against any deck you want, the game has over 7000 cards, and the story really just gets out of your way and let's you just do your own thing, collecting cards and dueling to your hearts content.

I honestly can't imagine a better TCG video game.
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.

JoboHotep
6 months ago#30
OlorinTheOtaku posted...

I haven't played the other PSP Yugioh games besides the latest one, Tag Team Special, but as far as I could tell, it sounds as though it's miles ahead of the previous PSP Yugioh games. It's got hundreds of NPC characters to duel against from across all five of the Yugioh anime arcs, you can make custom decks and lend them to NPC's so that you can duel against any deck you want, the game has over 7000 cards, and the story really just gets out of your way and let's you just do your own thing, collecting cards and dueling to your hearts content.

I honestly can't imagine a better TCG video game.

Yeah, it definitely sounds like a great game, I just have to play the first two games before TTS, since I own them already.

Since Tag Team Special has a lot more content than the first two games, that's probably another good reason for me to play the ones I already have first, since if TTS ends up being a lot better, it'll be like an improvement from the first two, instead of feeling like a step backward if I play #1 and #2 after TTS.

But yeah, I'm sold enough on TTS that it's already on my list of stuff to pick up when I can.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP games are you guys working on?
  • Topic Archived