• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP games are you guys working on?

User Info: GuardianLegendX

GuardianLegendX
3 months ago#1
Right now I’m trying to do all party options for Star Ocean First Departure plus a 100 percent file. I can’t stand hearing EXPLOSIVE KICK! a million times an hour though. It’s almost as bad as HOT STUFF COMING YOUR WAY! in Shining Force Neo.
GT: wTATERSprecious Pawn: Kokoa Shuzen
Playing: Ginga Force, PSP2:Infinity, EO4, Caladrius

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
3 months ago#2
I am playing against the computer in Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 and 7 mostly. Also playing through Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Edition.
"I'm confident that, if there's a real problem [with climate change], He [God] can take care of it." - Michigan Republican congressman Tim Walberg LOL

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
3 months ago#3
Im still in the middle of Gods Eater Burst for about 2 or 3 years now. Great game though

GuardianLegendX
3 months ago#4
We finished God Eater Resurrection on PS4 a few months back. That was a fun platinum to do.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
3 months ago#5
Final Fantasy 7: crisis core
Game is a tad on the easy side, but IMO its a fun game for the PSP!
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
3 months ago#6
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade on and off. Can't say whether i'm enjoying it more or less than Dungeon Siege, still fun though.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
3 months ago#7
Started a new file on Jenne D'arc.
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

GuardianLegendX
3 months ago#8
I still need to mess with the post battles in that game.

User Info: DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88
3 months ago#9
Intending to restart Persona 3 Portable since I can't remember where I left off last time (it's been years since I picked up that game). As for the latest PSP game I played, it was probably The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. I'm barely in the beginning scenes of that game, though.

I should really start playing Super Robot Wars A Portable once I find a decent English walkthrough for it.
...I'm a Super Robot Wars fangirl without playing the games. Bite me.

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
3 months ago#10
Vice city stories
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
I'm the Assman. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP games are you guys working on?
  • Topic Archived