You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Latest PSP Purchases

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
4 weeks ago#211
Asphalt Urban GT 2
Virtua Tennis 3
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
3 weeks ago#212
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
https://i.imgtc.com/5RRImV1.jpg

User Info: EnvyFox

EnvyFox
3 weeks ago#213
Went to a local pawn shop today and came out with five PSP games of various prices and condition. They are:

- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (UMD only) ($5)
- SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo 2 (UMD only) ($5)
- Brooktown High (w/ generic GameStop case) ($5)
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 2 (w/ generic GameStop case... for a Narutor game) ($6)
- Smart Bomb (complete) ($2)

Unfortunately, my phone was almost dead by the time I got to this pawn shop. Seeing the Konami logo on the UMD, I gambled that Brooktown High was some kind of action or roleplaying game set in the school setting. Nope! It's a dating sim! A dating sim where you date high school girls... I really shouldn't have this in my collection at age 28.

Luckily, the other games seem to range from okay to great and I think I just got my first Japanese import in Bleach: Heat the Soul 2. Seems to be a fighting game so I won't need to understand Japanese to play (thank Christ).

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
3 weeks ago#214
I bought Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
discounted through the Great Indoors Sale yesterday, and, this past weekend I pretty much closed out my physical collection for PSP by obtaining Resistance Retribution, and GoW: CoO and GoS (the latter two I have on PS3 also, but I wanted to have them on the go as well).
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago
Silent Hill shattered memories
Me and my katamari
Final fantasy tatics
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
1 week ago#216
I got the double pack of LocoRoco and Patapon for a few bucks. :3
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
AC:NL Dream Address: 5700-3355-4304
Got persona 3 portable as a gift.
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God

User Info: EnvyFox

EnvyFox
1 week ago#218
Picked up three PSP games yesterday from visits to a Goodwill Outlet and a Value Pawn out of town. They are ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails (UMD only), Thrillville (UMD only) and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (UMD only). ATV was $1 while the other two were $2 each.

Never played any of these before but I do own other games in the ATV series and I'm pretty sure I have at least one other Syphon Filter game (I think it's the second one on the PS1). My only Thrillville-related experience was a demo of the sequel many years back and I've since forgotten what that was like so this is basically a new experience for me.

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
1 week ago#219
I am honestly pretty excited that I looked into the PSP, there are so many games I never played and they are all CHEAP. Back in the day I mostly played JRPGs on my Vita, so there are tons of platformers, shooters, and such for only a few bucks out there.
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
AC:NL Dream Address: 5700-3355-4304

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
1 week ago#220
Got lucky with a local store having a big sale. 90% off psp games! So I ended up with

Kingdom Paradise- $1
Untold Legends - 75 cents
Killzone: Liberation -$1
Resistance Retribution - $1.25

Also got Simpson's Hit & Run cib for $4 while I was there.

Rest of the psp games I had or sports games sadly
Now playing: PSO2, KH:BBS, LoZ: MM, Grandia, Kirby Epic Yarn, FF4 DS
Last games bear:FF7 CC, FFV Advance, Phantasy Star 2,M&L:SSS, Paper Mario
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Latest PSP Purchases