Recommend me a Star Wars game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Recommend me a Star Wars game

User Info: Kanon209

Kanon209
2 years ago#1
Hey guys what's the best SW game on the psp? Haven't played any because i played mostly battlefront on pc, but i'm wanting something to play in a go... now that the servers are gone i presume that the games itself do not contain online option.

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
2 years ago#2
Renegade Squadron. It has botmode. To be honest, aside from story mode, I'm Not too sure what the differences are between Elite Squadron and Renegade squadron offline modes are, but I do know that RS has bots, and it has some Risk type game that I have never been able to understand
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

Kanon209
2 years ago#3
joelang12 posted...
Renegade Squadron. It has botmode. To be honest, aside from story mode, I'm Not too sure what the differences are between Elite Squadron and Renegade squadron offline modes are, but I do know that RS has bots, and it has some Risk type game that I have never been able to understand

Yeah , thanks for the reply but i would like to know more, which game has better maps and sorta things.

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
2 years ago#4
Kanon209 posted...
Yeah , thanks for the reply but i would like to know more, which game has better maps and sorta things.

I've never played ES, just the demo, but RS has more maps on ground and in space. ES featured missions where you can go to ground battles and space battles in one, as opposed to RS where it was either or for each mission.

The Force Unleashed is also a good one, I've beat it multiple times. Then there is Lethal Alliance which I've heard something good things about, but yet to play it myself. I heard its Star Wars meet Prince of Persia or something. That sounds neat to me!
"You don't need a reason to help people." ~ Zidane Tribal

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
2 years ago#5
Only played two star wars games on PSP, those being Renegade Squadron and Force Unleashed. I would not recommend either but if I had to choose I'd go with Force Unleashed, easily.

Kanon209
2 years ago#6
Cybuster_88 posted...
Kanon209 posted...

I've never played ES, just the demo, but RS has more maps on ground and in space. ES featured missions where you can go to ground battles and space battles in one, as opposed to RS where it was either or for each mission.

The Force Unleashed is also a good one, I've beat it multiple times. Then there is Lethal Alliance which I've heard something good things about, but yet to play it myself. I heard its Star Wars meet Prince of Persia or something. That sounds neat to me!

Hey thanks Cybuster , i never knew about lethal alliance i will try to find it and i forgot to mention that i already have Force Unleashed and i love the duel mode in it, now it's game hunting time but idk which one i will pick up renegade or elite squad they seem pretty different.

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
2 years ago#7
Kanon209 posted...
idk which one i will pick up renegade or elite squad they seem pretty different.

I'm pretty sure you can get them both pretty cheap. But I'd say RS for single is better, although they did fix up the gameplay a bit to make it more smooth in ES. Still, I haven't played ES, so I may be a bit bias.

Kanon209 posted...
Hey thanks Cybuster

Don't mention it. :)
"You don't need a reason to help people." ~ Zidane Tribal

Kanon209
2 years ago#8
Cybuster_88 posted...
Kanon209 posted...
idk which one i will pick up renegade or elite squad they seem pretty different.

I'm pretty sure you can get them both pretty cheap. But I'd say RS for single is better, although they did fix up the gameplay a bit to make it more smooth in ES. Still, I haven't played ES, so I may be a bit bias.

Kanon209 posted...
Hey thanks Cybuster

Don't mention it. :)

Yep i've made my mind and i'm gonna hunt for RS and Lethal Alliance i choose RS because from the videos the maps seems to be bigger althrough no ground to space transition.

User Info: rwallacefan

rwallacefan
2 years ago#9
Star Wars Force Unleashed, love the duel mode!

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
2 years ago#10
I enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, and Lego Star Wars II.
Listen to post-punk.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Recommend me a Star Wars game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived