• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. I own this place now!

User Info: Bluharvest

Bluharvest
8 years ago#51
Dastardly Christmas sir, and an Evil New Year!
wdlp

User Info: Unforseenaction

Unforseenaction
8 years ago#52
We wish people Unhappy Holidays! We don't want to leave anyone out!

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
8 years ago#53
I would never wish an unhappy holiday to anyone.
Luster Soldier - Popular at school. ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~

Unforseenaction
8 years ago#54
Who are you1?! Why are you in my home?!? What kinda of Goody Goody party are you throwing!? GET OUT!

User Info: Bluharvest

Bluharvest
8 years ago#55
Yesterday I left a kitten and ice-cream bomb on a train. I'm not sure what happened... but.
It must be pretty serious because I haven't seen anything about it on the news.
wdlp

Unforseenaction
8 years ago#56
Bluharvest so it was you! How dare you! Don't you know that is how I ship all my ill tempered pandas? They got ice cream all over their fur! You know how hard it is to wash ice cream off a 500lb bear?!?

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
8 years ago#57
Who are you1?! Why are you in my home?!? What kinda of Goody Goody party are you throwing!? GET OUT!

I'm a board hunter, which means I go through the game boards (only the ones without topicality enforced) on this site in search of interesting stuff. I make at least one post on every board I came across, unless it has no active topics on it.
Luster Soldier - Popular at school. ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~

Unforseenaction
8 years ago#58
This is no place for you to hunt! Don't you know what is going on here!?!

Unforseenaction
8 years ago#59
Why is my throne room covered in snow?!? Who left the door open!?! What is this! You know if we leave the door open all the evil spiders and imps are going to run out side! How can we greet the warriors of light with out such things!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. I own this place now!
  • Topic Archived