• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. I own this place now!

User Info: Unforseenaction

Unforseenaction
9 years ago#1
Mine all mine MWHAHAHAHAHA

...*Sees a group of 4 walk in*..

oh crap...the light wa.....

User Info: Bluharvest

Bluharvest
9 years ago#2
Nice place you got here...

Wait, wha's that? Four White Mages, do you have some kind of deathwish?
Fetish?
wdlp

Unforseenaction
9 years ago#3
How rude of me?!

Bluharvest would you like some tea?

Bluharvest
9 years ago#4
Sure.
Earl Grey, hot.
If you please.
wdlp

Unforseenaction
9 years ago#5
Very well, as the tea is made please have a set.

Oh do tell, are you part of the Evil League of Evil? I my self have been a member for some time. I must say it's wonderful to have the discount on henchmen. Dang light warrior's always taking them out of commission.

Though I must say the price for henchmen has gone down thankfully due to the economy but it is harder and harder to find good ones.

Bluharvest
9 years ago#6
Oh, apologies for my belated reply, but I am not in fact a member of the Evil League of Evil. How does one go about becoming part of such a prodigous sounding group?
wdlp

Unforseenaction
9 years ago#7
It is an invite only. If you would like maybe I can kick your name around and see about getting you tested. We are lead by the legendary "thoroughbred of sin" Bad Horse him self.

I would invite you to tag along one of my evil doings, but that will mark you as a lacky only. Once a lacky always a lacky!

Bluharvest
9 years ago#8
Well I wouldn't want to be a lackey.
wdlp

Unforseenaction
9 years ago#9
Yes yes, then what you need to do is some evil deeds.

Starting off with changing all the milk from your work place to milk that has gone bad the day before.

You can go to the local food restaurant and change some orders around. You know a few small things before working your way up into building some kind of laser beams that shoots kittens at randoms.

Robbing a bank is never the way to go, done too many times. But you could trick the bank out of it's money.

Or do something really evil and become a lawyer!

Bluharvest
9 years ago#10
I just trained a kitten to rob a bank.
I then gave the money to some lawyers.

Here, I further the continuation of evil, in evil indirect ways.
wdlp
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. I own this place now!
  • Topic Archived