• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RalliSport Challenge 2
  3. This game simply rules doesn't it

User Info: scowl_owl_2

scowl_owl_2
12 years ago#1
Well, doesn't it? What have you to say about that?

User Info: sschoppa

sschoppa
12 years ago#2
Yes it does

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
12 years ago#3
Yes I thoroughly enjoy this game, just busted it back out a couple of days ago.
Er..Well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without, um.. Destroying a forest... Or something.
I... do not... do... happen to... swords?

User Info: cold blue steel

cold blue steel
12 years ago#4
Yeah, awesome game. I'd left it to one side a while ago, came back to it for some racing thrills recently and immediately fell in love again. Beautiful environments, great sense of speed and control, nice damage modelling for mucking around in multiplayer :P
tant d'echecs, tant de defaites

User Info: ThePhantomGamer

ThePhantomGamer
12 years ago#5
Yes it does. I hope that Microsoft will put it on the 360 BC list.

User Info: scowl_owl_2

scowl_owl_2
12 years ago#6
I've tried to get the fastest time I can on the fantastic Bellevue course and my record thus far is 8:08.7 using the group B2 Peugeot 205 T16. Why not try and beat that and post your record time here? It's not ultra hard to better that time as even that time that I achieved my record time I made a mistake going too fast into one corner and added a few seconds onto my time as a result. You will have fun trying to beat my record time as it's a fantastic and scenic course

User Info: cold blue steel

cold blue steel
12 years ago#7
I had a couple of goes last night (first one wasted by choosing Single Race instead of Time Attack and spending the first part batting off the other drivers :S), using the Group B2 Audi Quattro (I don't have the T16 yet so it's either this or the RS2000 :P), with Light damage. I thought the result was about 8:23, but I made plenty of mistakes so I may be remembering that wrong, it should be much longer than yours :/ I'll have another go later and dig out the exact times to post :)
It's a long course though! Hard to keep focus for so long, and over such varying conditions... a good test of driving endurance! :D
tant d'echecs, tant de defaites

User Info: SilentSir

SilentSir
12 years ago#8
I played this last night for nearly two hours. I just started the PRO series of races. I cant help but wonder why the heck they have not made RalliSport 3 for the 360 yet. This is STILL one of the best racing games and it is without a doubt the BEST Rally game ever made.
Well I'll have you know that I've had this hair style ever since high school in 1999 WAY before Rogue (Xmen) even came out. - Some Clueless Chick

User Info: MarkusIII

MarkusIII
12 years ago#9
Rules? Hell yeah it does. The best racing-game ever, in my opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. RalliSport Challenge 2
  3. This game simply rules doesn't it
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
New TopicFlyinghole511/10 5:47AM

GameFAQs Q&A